Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

So refreshing to see English players try their luck abroad. You only get one career so might as well make the most of it. He’s only 19 too so plenty of time to come back to epl.

Bang on the correct move. Seems to want to be the best at football rather than go back to England because he misses his pals like the rest of them do.

Good move for Bellingham. One thing I’ll say is that it is a little bit of a worry that at 19 he’s constantly picking up injures and wearing a knee brace most of the time. He’s played a lot of games for someone his age.

I do agree good move for him, but all this great deal patter, good value, well worth it etc. still a deal worth over £100m and guys prob earning what quarter mil a week. Funny money. Worlds gone mad

£1.5 for Davies is anothet I saw posted.
No-one is buying Davies though. He'll be here next season. Bit like saying £20m for Davies, equally unlikely to happen.

Someone needs to want Kamara, H&H I think said the only bid we had was £2m or so and somehow that's been blown up to £5m. Wouldn't he surprised if Kamara is here next year running down his contract.

No-one is buying Davies though. He'll be here next season. Bit like saying £20m for Davies, equally unlikely to happen.

Someone needs to want Kamara, H&H I think said the only bid we had was £2m or so and somehow that's been blown up to £5m. Wouldn't he surprised if Kamara is here next year running down his contract.
There will be plenty English sides more than interested in Ben Davies and we will easy get our money back on him.

Can we wait until the window opens before general claims like that?

Will be interesting to see if he reaches the level most feel he will or if he’ll be another in the crazy long list of England stars tipped to become the best who’ve never actually gotten there.

Think ability wise he’s got it, but then so does Foden and even he’s stalled somewhat. Bellingham going abroad will have done him a world of good though. In saying that nothing can prepare a player for the demands and expectations at Madrid with their spoiled entitled support.

Don't think Foden has stalled. Just more of a case of him having an injury hit season and so he's been in and out. Plus he has Bernardo Silva ahead of him who is absolutely world class and massively experienced. Think they will move him more central from next season and that's where he will end up for Man City and England.

Yeh, I agree. I love my golf and yesterdays news didn’t sit well with me. As you say they have basically bought the PGA
Western capitalism has failed to create an environment where we can subsidize entertainment, but in a way, I'm glad we share the money through other egalitarian things like infrastructure etc.

The Middle East are basically buying world entertainment while employing blood labor to build the stadiums. Rank rotten.

Don't think Foden has stalled. Just more of a case of him having an injury hit season and so he's been in and out. Plus he has Bernardo Silva ahead of him who is absolutely world class and massively experienced. Think they will move him more central from next season and that's where he will end up for Man City and England.
He's the closest thing I've seen to someone that could do that Iniesta style midfield role since. I think you're right, and if England had any sense they'd build the team around a midfield three of him, Rice and Bellingham.

Napoli's South Korea defender Kim Min-jae is being linked to Manchester United and Newcastle.

West Ham owner David Sullivan has pretty much confirmed that Rice will be leaving the club, mentioning that the player turned down a new deal worth £200k a week.

Mac Allister unveiled by Liverpool

side note: all the conjecture over our strip
Liverpool have a cracking home strip with utterly horrendous name & number printing on the back

West Ham owner David Sullivan has pretty much confirmed that Rice will be leaving the club, mentioning that the player turned down a new deal worth £200k a week.
Heard that earlier. Said he has cost himself £10m in wages.

Must have been playing for free then:))

Sullivan is coming up on BBC Five Live soon.

From the snippets they've already played, Rice made the decision last Summer. It was agreed that if he gave his all for this season, WHU wouldn't be difficult in letting him go.

Back