Press Conference St Johnstone v Rangers - pre match press conference

'Lot of reflection'. 'Need a response'. 'Need to win games'. Heard all this so many times. I know there's not much more the guy can say, but it really is becoming monotonous and it's utterly meaningless, unless that reflection actually leads to a genuine response that results in us winning games. A lot of games and the big, season defining games.
This soundbite crap has no effect on me now. Heard it ad nauseum for years.

'Lot of reflection'. 'Need a response'. 'Need to win games'. Heard all this so many times. I know there's not much more the guy can say, but it really is becoming monotonous and it's utterly meaningless, unless that reflection actually leads to a genuine response that results in us winning games. A lot of games and the big, season defining games.
Said it before, he's a bs merchant who should've been sacked 12 days ago. But we'll wait and see, screw up the league cup, fall further behind after being spanked by betis.

We're all sick of the same obvious outcome

The strongest team will play?

Is hebsaying he hasn't been playing or has not been able to play his strongest team?

I would be astounded if Danilo doesn't start.

Not enough cutting questions.

Cantwell out = more dropped points coming up. Honestly can't believe how poor our squad is now, full of journeymen

That’s what I was thinking. No questions on Euro squad and Yilmaz omission? No questions on “confusion” over transfer fees paid? Didn’t appear to have been any questions about style, formation etc.

Watch the video posted!

He gave a very comprehensive answer on the euro squad

Yilmaz had played 20 minutes this season when the squad was picked.

That’s what I was thinking. No questions on Euro squad and Yilmaz omission? No questions on “confusion” over transfer fees paid? Didn’t appear to have been any questions about style, formation etc.
The video is around 13 minutes and there’s a lot more questions and in depth answers, including the euro squad. The twitter snippets are brief for some reason.

Lawrence?
Davies ?

Watch the video!

He prefers Davies to Balogun and trusts Leon King if required. Davies hasn't been fit until now, hence no game time yet.

Dowell was going to be out for at least 4 weeks, he didn't know the extent of Cantwells injury at the time.

There is restrictions on the squad and some players need to miss out.

had to laugh,people saying fan media has failed to ask searching questions, it was James from H&H who asked about ridvan being omitted from the euro squad.
He gave a detailed answer to be fair and admitted some players are not happy.

Are we allowed to replace cantwell in the squad given he’s injured before a ball is kicked?

Beale seems to think the criticism is because of the PSV and scum games, and not the fact we've lost every meaningful game since he arrived and have been dire in every game this season bar Ross County.

Hes right though. If we won either of them the the reaction at this stage wouldn't be as it is.

Rodger Hannah still talking like an absolute weirdo, I see.

"Do ye think yer job is in peril at the moment?"

Just ask if he's worried about his position.

I want Beale gone but couldn't help feel a bit sorry for him at points there.

Rodger Hannah still talking like an absolute weirdo, I see.

"Do ye think yer job is in peril at the moment?"

Just ask if he's worried about his position.

I want Beale gone but couldn't help feel a bit sorry for him at points there.
That question was a disgrace . Who speaks like that , “ in peril” ? Ffs.

Back