Press Conference St Johnstone v Rangers - pre match press conference

How do you upload the big dude unpacking the camping chair gif?

This one ?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Cantwell out injured now:mad:. We dont have anyone who brings the energy in midfield that he does. Even although he hasnt been great by his standards, he still never stops running. Looks like we will be pinning a lot on Tom Lawrence in midfield. Then who knows who will play in our front 3 tomorrow.

'Lot of reflection'. 'Need a response'. 'Need to win games'. Heard all this so many times. I know there's not much more the guy can say, but it really is becoming monotonous and it's utterly meaningless, unless that reflection actually leads to a genuine response that results in us winning games. A lot of games and the big, season defining games.

Here we go.......
I for one, am tired of this rhetoric
Agreed
Says the same shit every week.
Sick of his bullshit, it means nothing, just empty words.
Bottom line is he has no clue and has arsed up every big game he has been involved in.
The only worthwhile thing I want to hear him say is goodbye, I’m not up to it.

Cantwell out injured now:mad:. We dont have anyone who brings the energy in midfield that he does. Even although he hasnt been great by his standards, he still never stops running. Looks like we will be pinning a lot on Tom Lawrence in midfield. Then who knows who will play in our front 3 tomorrow.
Cantwell has been played out of position so we havent even been getting the best out of him yet this season

The next few games are critical because if results and performances don't pick up and the support continue to voice their concerns then we may find more players becoming unavailable for selection.
Interesting that MB says the strongest team will play tomorrow because in my mind he doesn't know what it is or what formation it plays.

He's on Sky Sports now.

Says he speaks to Bisgrove every day.

Has had a discussion with him and Bennett about the start to the season.

Back