Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

What manager would want to take over this shit show? Either a mentalist,a masochist or someone desperate.

Awaiting Michael Beale's excuses, injuries, new signings struggling playing three games a week, Aberdeen played really well surly the games up for Michael Beale and he has to be sacked by Monday morning
Monday is too late, we have a midweek european game and a cup semi coming up, he HAS to go tonight, there is absolutely no excuse for the board to delay it…despite the fact he should have been sacked weeks ago

Last edited:
The captain summed up for that 3rd goal

A loser and coward who Shits out of blocking the ball

It’s not just Beale that needs to go, it’s all the losers that have stunk it out for years that need to follow and the CEO for allowing this to go another month and not sacking the fraud in the dugout after Celtic at home
Worst thing was you could see it coming.

I'm afraid the board are going to have to accept a big financial hit if they want success

Get rid of Beale immediately and recruit a real manager with experience
I’m sure they’ll be fine after they try and force more strips and merch down our throats. They need to break the bank now to fix this show.

At this rate I would accept McInnes. That’s what Rangers have done to me by driving standards through the fucking floor.

How come every time McLean engages with our players he has either smug or angry face on?
Compared to wee chats with them and wee pat's on the back.

7h368t.png

"We're very disappointed, we controlled the game but couldn't make it count. We will have to learn from this and improve"
That's the shite McCoist came out with too. He'd then play the same players in the same formation the following game

I dont trust the board have the know how to get a decent manager in. It will be another cheap option.

When will the board start getting a bit of heat?
Happily playing second fiddle to the tims.

Back