Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
9QHtWzL.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Expect plenty of falling and diving from Aberdeen as soon as our players get near them. No doubt help and the whistle will be red hot with the coward McLean giving them all they want

Into this shower of mutton mollesting arseholes Rangers!

I reckon another win and a 5th straight clean sheet, they are on a bit of form so it won’t be easy but we will do it

Buzzing to watch Shinnie kick our players for 90 minutes without a booking, but Lundstram getting a yellow for sneezing.

Duk and Miovski always give us some bother but we've been defending well, and they're really not that good a team in general. Comfy 2-0 win I think.

Can’t wait for the game as I love attending Ibrox. I can see it being a tough game as those pricks from the North East always raise their game against us. I’ll qualify my statement by saying I’ve never met a bear from Aberdeen so I’ve only met the arseholes with a chip like a fish supper on their shoulder.

They will battle and we have to be up for that. Play with pace,tackle and overturn the play in their half. Score first and they will fold. 3-0 Rangers. Keep the sheep in the bottom half of the league where they belong.

They will battle and we have to be up for that. Play with pace,tackle and overturn the play in their half. Score first and they will fold. 3-0 Rangers. Keep the sheep in the bottom half of the league where they belong.

Teams don’t tend to fold until we get the 2nd goal.

Hoping against hope Motherwell get a result early doors.

Just some kind of boost for us.

If the mentally challengeds go 7 clear then our game becomes just another survival slog of ensuring no further catastrophe with nothing really gained.

That’s the position we’ve put ourselves in, the position Beale has put us in.

As with every domestic game between now and the winter break, if we drop points the manager gets a tall glass of whisky and a revolver.

We aren't going to play good football under the pressure. A horrid, brutal, scraping the barrel 1-0 victory is my expectation.

Stay of execution for another week.

They are absolutely garbage, but the fact that this is the usual tin pot cup final for them makes things a bit tougher than any other team faces against this utter tripe.

We'll keep a clean sheet and score 3. Sima x2 and Lundstram.

Leaving for the game soon. Expecting a routine win against the second bottom of the league. 2-0 to the good guys.

Jack or Wright is probably the only real selection choice that Beale has to make - I’d be tempted to go with Jack then at least with Wright we have some attacking reinforcements on the bench.

They’re not very good, we really should beat them.
think it will be fairly close though.
1-0 or 2-1 something like that.

Don’t know where they’d be getting their confidence from, they haven’t won an away game in the league since April
There’s no doubt they have picked up a bit in recent games, a decent performance in a narrow loss away in Frankfurt, then a win away at Ross County on Wednesday.

Don’t know where they’d be getting their confidence from, they haven’t won an away game in the league since April

Had a decent showing at Frankfurt and only lost to two set pieces. Played well and won 4-0 last week.

Plus the fact they’ll be well aware of the state we were in last week at home to Motherwell.

Unjustified or not, they’ll definitely fancy themselves to pick something up today.

Given the state of the squad with injuries I don’t care how ugly it is today,I just want to get by this patch unscaved.
A brutal watch 2-1 Rangers.

With so many attacking players out we could really do with Lammers stepping it up. For me he has shown he has ability, but needs to start showing he can impact games more.

If we can manage to keep another clean sheet and win, then five wins and five clean sheets in a row would be a good achievement given the injuries we've got.

Another game I can't make today, still laid up with tendonitis, can get around ok but it's stairs I have trouble with.
As another poster said I think they will waste time from the start and dive all over the place to break up play I just hope we don't play narrow, Duk can be a handful but in reality he is like Noble at Livi, a big donkey (hope I don't regret saying that) get a quick goal to open the game and I think it will be 3-0 Sima, Goldson and Lammers

Absolutely, it might even cheer the Bear Pit up slightly! B-)
That's optimistic, mate.

I still don't think Beale is the right man for the job, but we need to keep winning games regardless of that.

Hopefully we can get Raskin, Cantwell and Danilo back fit and back in the team, which should make a big difference.

Back