Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Got to imagine that apart from Borna/Ridvan that'll be the line up for the next 3 games (excluding any new injuries of course).

That’s a strong starting on paper just need them to get the finger out. The bench is really weak so not many options to change it if needed

Must win against dolly at home today.

Anything else is completely unacceptable.

Not that we should be looking elsewhere but added bonus to the weekend if the Paedos drop points against Motherwell.

Lack of pace in midfield in that line up is frightening. Hopefully they can dominate possession and make that not an issue

Glad Ridvan makes it after going off, deserves to start again.

Otherwise I don't know what else we could change. Not the game to start Rice and the bench shows how ravaged we are with injuries.

We need to be aggressive and press the shit out of their defence. I'm not buying this "resurgence" pish, they've beat Ross County twice and didn't get humped when playing 10 men in defence against Frankfurt. Aye, very impressive.

I think we'll win 2-0 fairly comfortably. The ref will do his best to help their antics but we're used to that.

Middle to front looks really sub-standard.

Looking at the bench and therefore who's actually available, it's about the best we can go with. A case to be made for Barisic over Yilmaz, but I don't think the defence will be the problem today so that's not really the issue.

Good to see Ridvan's injury wasn't serious.

Dessers, well he needs to show it today, if not then I'd have almost anyone else in there instead.

I don't recognize much of that Aberdeen side. Why isn't the fella Duk playing?
Looks like a 5-4-1 to me, think that's what they played in Germany. Honking.

They signed a bunch of giant defenders in the summer so I hope we're not resorting to hopeful crosses all day.

F7Rkn0UWQAAqOsM
We really are short up top atm! You can tell who the 5 subs will be already.

Against this mob, on the cup final, I’m not even looking for impressive football. Just win please Rangers.

So much money spent in the summer for our bench to be practically barren after two months. If we're struggling for goals today our options on the bench are Scott Wright and 17 year old Zak Lovelace.

Not match related as such, but Motherwell are playing well…be interesting to see how Gollum refs the last 5 minutes

So much money spent in the summer for our bench to be practically barren after two months. If we're struggling for goals today our options on the bench are Scott Wright and 17 year old Zak Lovelace.
We've spent a fortune on forwards and are incredibly in a position where the manager is not only reliant on Roofe but amazingly bemoaning Roofe not staying fit.

Back