Sack Beale

Beale

• Total voters
I've been late to thr party calling for beale to go but any faith I had evaporated yesterday.

The lammers and dessers signings have made him look stupid with the nonsense he spouted after signing both making it even worse. Genuinely think they two signings have finished him.
I’d add Cifuentes to those two as well - %^*& knows why we chased him for so long.

So all the folk 'hearing' he has gone.

What are the sources? WhatsApp or a guy who told you some info in past :rolleyes:
See you folk like us who aren't "hearing" can we now be hearing via follow follow and legitimately pass it on that we are now in fact hearing?

A real puzzler.

Hearing he’s been told he’s done but no announcement imminent because they still have formalities to get through.
It needs to be imminent. Otherwise if hes been told hes gardly gonna taking training properly. Why would he prepare us for thursdsy. Theres no 2 week break like after the celtic game

So all the folk 'hearing' he has gone.

What are the sources? WhatsApp or a guy who told you some info in past :rolleyes:
Can only speak for myself but heard from an ex-player who’s still friendly with at least one current player. Can’t be more specific than that for obvious reasons. Doesn’t mean it’s 100% reliable obviously.

I cant remember where I read it earlier but MB allegedly has a 500k clause to dismissal in the 1st year. If not its rumoured to be 4m to give him and his cronies the boot

I cant remember where I read it earlier but MB allegedly has a 500k clause to dismissal in the 1st year. If not its rumoured to be 4m to give him and his cronies the boot
I can’t believe it’s as much as 4M to get shot of these duds. But if that’s what it takes the board should bite the bullet.

I can’t believe it’s as much as 4M to get shot of these duds. But if that’s what it takes the board should bite the bullet.

I'm the same, I'd be seriously questioning who signed off on that kind of thing if true. A rookie manager, an ex Arsenal coach and 2 no marks from the London coaching circuit won't be commanding that sort of dough. That's probably what it cost to get shot of Gio and he had people with actual coaching chops.

I remember McLeish being told in January 2006 that he was done and out the door only for Murray to keep him on for the rest of the season.

Latest posts

Back