Philippe Clement Set To Be Announced As New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout this manager search it was hard to get up for any specific candidate, purely due to the bin fire on and off field at the club currently.

It’s going to take more than just the appointment of a new manager to stop the rot.

Good luck to Mr Clement, he’ll need it.
Still dont think its fully clement

Find the appointment really underwhelming if it’s clement.

We need a figurehead and I think Muscat would’ve had the steel and character to succeed. He was the radical option which is what was needed.

The players will be chuffed to bits if it is Clement.

He'd shout more but he cant set up a defence ?

Muscats team play in 10 hours. I assume when we wake up we’ll have a good idea who the manager is. If he’s in the dugout tomorrow I’d presume it’s Clement.

• Haha
Reactions: CF4
Muscats team play in 10 hours. I assume when we wake up we’ll have a good idea who the manager is. If he’s in the dugout tomorrow I’d presume it’s Clement.

Ive been like an insomniac for the last month hopefully your right

Find the appointment really underwhelming if it’s clement.

We need a figurehead and I think Muscat would’ve had the steel and character to succeed. He was the radical option which is what was needed.

The players will be chuffed to bits if it is Clement.
Underwhelming if clement... keep of the hard stuff ... show whst muscat has done better than clement.. and the better level of competition .. am certain that the French... Belgium leagues and his international experience should be enough in most people's books .. first we need rid if tav lundstrum barasic and goldson serial losers

I was quite sanguine about either candidate. But I'm firmly in the Clement camp now. Gonna be pretty gutted if somehow they've pulled a fast one and actually went for Muscat.

If a manager of Clement's calibre is available and wants the gig, you're not a well run football club if you don't pull the trigger on that imo. A Muscat appointment would just compound my current fears about the board not understanding where we need to be.

Muscat is a far better appointment. You need someone who will wipe the stink away from this club. Tav, Goldson and others have created a culture of 'loserism'.

Muscat seems like he wont put up with their strange happiness despite being embarrassments.

Overall though the club is ran horrifically. Any normal person would go in there and fire all these happy clappers. A reasonable approach would be to remove all the imposters and restore a culture of winning. A skilled team who understand Britain, Rangers and our culture is what will bring success!
Pape much?

Muscat is a far better appointment. You need someone who will wipe the stink away from this club. Tav, Goldson and others have created a culture of 'loserism'.

Muscat seems like he wont put up with their strange happiness despite being embarrassments.

Overall though the club is ran horrifically. Any normal person would go in there and fire all these happy clappers. A reasonable approach would be to remove all the imposters and restore a culture of winning. A skilled team who understand Britain, Rangers and our culture is what will bring success!
you used your first ever post to slate the club,think your in the wrong forum son,off ye pop

Trying way way too hard B-)

Honestly the way folk talk about Muscat like he's Mike bastard Tyson in his prime is embarrassing. We should probably stop looking at football managers and appoint MMA fighters or boxers.

Wrongly or rightly, the vast majority of our squad will only know Muscat as the bloke who was so shite at football, that he used to purposefully try and injury people. Doubt there would be much respect or reverence there, especially not from the English born players.

The hilarity of this is that i'm not a Celtic fan. I just hate the direction of our club and the appeasement of our continuous stagnation from fans like yourself.

You can call me a Celtic fan as much as you like, the truth is I am a Rangers fan and I am right. The club is a complete disgrace, our whole identity of an establishment club that wins has been eroded.

Only radical change fixes this.

My nostrils are offended by your presence.

I was quite sanguine about either candidate. But I'm firmly in the Clement camp now. Gonna be pretty gutted if somehow they've pulled a fast one and actually went for Muscat.

If a manager of Clement's calibre is available and wants the gig, you're not a well run football club if you don't pull the trigger on that imo. A Muscat appointment would just compound my current fears about the board not understanding where we need to be.

Muscat was the one we wanted imo until Clement entered the field.

The hilarity of this is that i'm not a Celtic fan. I just hate the direction of our club and the appeasement of our continuous stagnation from fans like yourself.

You can call me a Celtic fan as much as you like, the truth is I am a Rangers fan and I am right. The club is a complete disgrace, our whole identity of an establishment club that wins has been eroded.

Only radical change fixes this.
That’s it mate , don’t back doon, double doon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back