Philippe Clement Set To Be Announced As New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
clement-dance.gif
I’ve changed my mind. B-D

He has potential yeah, I’m more get at that we should have at least 2 or 3 players the clubs with more money than us should be all over and wanting to sign, we don’t have that rite now.

Butland and Cantwell would get decent money for.

Got to hope some of the others have held their value, like ridvan in Turkey.

Need to hope the new Belgian manager can get the best out of nico raskin. The potential is there but he needs to decide quick what type of midfielder he is.

If he is to be an 8 he needs to add goals and assists, he got an assist last week but should’ve scored as well. If he’s to be a 6 he needs to learn how to play there quickly.

Really?

He should be thinking how many of these fucking losers can I get out the door before they get me the sack as well.

No one's getting a choon out of Dessers, Lammers or Cif - and that's just for starters. There are plenty of others that just won't do

He's inherited an absolute shambles due to his his predecessor and he's got one hell of a task on his hands to mould us into a title-winning team.

He’s going to have to get a tune out of Dessers, Lammers et al

They’re not going on the scrap heap after 3 months here.

I bought into the FF narrative that Beale was actually the brains behind Gerrard’s team last time.

So, whilst there cannot be any doubting that Clement has infinitely better pedigree, I’ll wish him well, get fully behind him, as I do every Rangers manager, and wait and see what he’s able to manage out of this mess Beale has left behind.

I’d he can turn that lot into trophy winners, it’ll be the footballing equivalent of the resurrection and I’ll be happy to label him the messiah :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back