Philippe Clement Set To Be Announced As New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro-caixinha-rangers-fc.gif

Agree with all that other than Danilo, you don’t get the Ajax number 9 shirt if you are average.

He has 2 goals in 2 league starts, he will
Come good.
He has potential yeah, I’m more get at that we should have at least 2 or 3 players the clubs with more money than us should be all over and wanting to sign, we don’t have that rite now.

See this underwhelmed pish word it annoys the fk out of me.
We could sign Guardiola and some people still won’t be happy.-
And the overwhelmed pish for every new manager and signing annoys the fuuk out of others in equal measure. I’ll judge when he’s had two or three windows to build his own squad.

Whether Philippe Clement works or not you cannot call the Board of Directors out for making a lazy, underwhelming appointment.

Of the “realistic” candidates, Clement tops them; Muscat, Glasner, Knutsen, Lampard, Jansen, Hasenhüttl and co.

Your Moyes, Gallardo, Potter et al were never coming. Some of the names talked about on here; Jaissle, Bakhar, Iraola, Stephan, Seoane well that ship saled last November. Clement also has a better record than some of them.

You could have seen pros and cons to both Clement and Muscat. Any appointment is a gamble. Let’s hope this one turns out to be a success.

See this underwhelmed pish word it annoys the fk out of me.
We could sign Guardiola and some people still won’t be happy.-
You’ve lost me there, so have we all just to pretend that we are delighted ? No one is to have an opinion ? I always thought that’s what a “discussion thread” was for.

The reality is that we have appointed a manager whom if we are being honest very few would have known little about if anything three weeks ago, so why all of a sudden should we all be thrilled with the appointment ?

You’ve lost me there, so have we all just to pretend that we are delighted ? No one is to have an opinion ? I always thought that’s what a “discussion thread” was for.

The reality is that we have appointed a manager whom if we are being honest very few would have known little about if anything three weeks ago, so why all of a sudden should we all be thrilled with the appointment ?
Who was it you wanted?

Obviously the new appointment will have looked at the squad and I genuinely believe he’ll be quite excited about what he’s got to work with.
Really?

He should be thinking how many of these fucking losers can I get out the door before they get me the sack as well.

No one's getting a choon out of Dessers, Lammers or Cif - and that's just for starters. There are plenty of others that just won't do

He's inherited an absolute shambles due to his his predecessor and he's got one hell of a task on his hands to mould us into a title-winning team.

This “I’d have preferred Muscat” chat, I really don’t get it, completely based on a podcast and a previous reputation as a player, which btw he’s is seemingly very different to now

I said before, anyone we appoint right now is “a risk” it’s just where we are

Let’s get behind Clement from day 1 and give him 100% support, he’s got a massive job to do so we need to give him the backing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back