MyGers Full Points Breakdown

Just bought a programme sub and went into check if the points were added instantly and I have lost 5 points, no idea why

Also appear to have lost 5 points since the update a week or so ago. Random. Went through the list and can't see anything missing tho so must have been a mistake they've corrected.

If anyone is looking into this thread that works for the Mygers section at the Club, I have been trying since 6th July to get my points corrected, they replied on the 6th to say they are bizi etc, so Ive emailed another twice with the last email being on Wednesday there with no reply. Its only 2 games they have missed it aint a big problem just want it corrected.

Can anyone advise the maximum points available for season 20/21? There also seems to be an additional 25 points awarded called Season 1920 ST Addi, any ideas what that was for?

So for all first team non league games u get the points even if u don’t attend, a purchase is enough?

What is the best email address to dispute the points gained on mygers? Thanks to the tables provided by @RFC Euro Bus i have been able to find clear anomalies which should hopefully be an easy fix.

Just updated my spreadsheet. Other than the usual stuff has there been any additional add-ons for woman matches or that? Haven’t seen any. Assuming update will be after Hibs match.

Which one?
For AS Monaco at Ibrox MyGers members got a £2 discount on match tickets.
Nothing offered for game v Alloa Athletic at Cappielow.
I looked at the Monaco email and couldn’t see anything regarding points. Suppose the email the send does give a breakdown of what points could have been added.

I emailed to ask if you got any points for a Museum visit.
Reply-
“Stadium and Museum tours are awarded one point per season.”
Is it meant to show up on your order history? My son and I have been and done the Stadium & Museum tour but it’s not on our history

We think the update wouldn't be for a while yet? They haven't even started adding on the points yet. Maybe after the hampden tickets have all been purchased?

Is it meant to show up on your order history? My son and I have been and done the Stadium & Museum tour but it’s not on our history
I note they list regular Stadium Tours and a separate MyGers Stadium Tour. I wonder if you have to book the specific MyGers one to get the points? I don't think that's the case and suspect booking the MyGers Stadium Tour simply gets you a discount in addition to your point.

I note they list regular Stadium Tours and a separate MyGers Stadium Tour. I wonder if you have to book the specific MyGers one to get the points? I don't think that's the case and suspect booking the MyGers Stadium Tour simply gets you a discount in addition to your point.
The only difference is the mygers one is discounted. You get the same point for both irrespective of what one you pick. Don’t get multiple points for going on more than one per season

Back