The mighty Ajax.

Vinted

Play PSV next weekend a couple of their accounts I follow on twitter aren't happy at all with what's going on.

Think they’ve only been out the CL Group stages four times this century. Granted a massive Club but not the powerhouse many think, this is a new low obviously though.

losing Overmars and ten Hag, followed by selling the bulk of their title winning squad that almost made the CL final, then handing the reigns to the German that has went out and burst all their cash.

van der Sar also ended up in hospital with a brain bleed or something.

Total disarray off the pitch as well.

Next 2 games are Brighton in Brighton and PSV in Eindhoven. If they lose against PSV and Volendam win then they will be bottom. :))

All Bassey's fault... :cool:
Exactly, love this.

He was their scape goat for last season. Glad the big man’s out of there. Hoping he settles into Fulham and next season he will be back showing what he’s good at.

When you look at that Ajax team it’s the lowest value it’s been worth I’m guessing in 10 years. The Georgian boy upfront a do believe will come good but may take time to bed in, I think it’s their midfield that’s their downfall majorly this season.

With the money in the bank they have wouldn’t be surprised if they go mad in Jan

Exactly, love this.

He was their scape goat for last season. Glad the big man’s out of there. Hoping he settles into Fulham and next season he will be back showing what he’s good at.

When you look at that Ajax team it’s the lowest value it’s been worth I’m guessing in 10 years. The Georgian boy upfront a do believe will come good but may take time to bed in, I think it’s their midfield that’s their downfall majorly this season.

With the money in the bank they have wouldn’t be surprised if they go mad in Jan

They've let Daley Blind and Dusan Tadic walk out the door for nothing in recent seasons. Must be a total shambles behind the scenes.

They've let Daley Blind and Dusan Tadic walk out the door for nothing in recent seasons. Must be a total shambles behind the scenes.
Yeah was a bit shocked seeing Tadic rock up in Turkey I was guessing it was his wage demands but he’s been a solid performer for years.

Will be interesting to see how they spend their money because they rarely make crazy money signings.

Two months without a win ,they just need to wait a little bit longer and they'll have Ten Haag back after Man U fire him.

Poor start, but they’re only nine games in. I’m sure they’ll recover and be nowhere near relegation at the end of the season. I guess when your operating model involves constantly selling your best prospects situations like this will happen.

Reactions: WBD
Think they’ve only been out the CL Group stages four times this century. Granted a massive Club but not the powerhouse many think, this is a new low obviously though.
When were they last a massive force in Europe?

They have an exceptionally young team this season, and the experienced players aren't exactly the best they have ever had either.

What we thinking, van Gaal? They need a firm hand and a bit of structure. Usually the big Dutch teams circle the wagons in times of crisis.

He returned recently in an advisory role for them. The blame seems to be aimed at the sporting director that got sacked recently Van Der Vaart saying yesterday the squad is the problem and not the manager even though the manager asked him to be his assistant and he said no.

He returned recently in an advisory role for them. The blame seems to be aimed at the sporting director that got sacked recently Van Der Vaart saying yesterday the squad is the problem and not the manager even though the manager asked him to be his assistant and he said no.
One thing the Dutch excel in is the blame game. Always someone else’s
fault. Everyone has an opinion but let’s see who steps up and tries to sort it out.

Back