2 points behind, game in hand, how are we feeling?

Miserable. Everything's shite. Everyone's shite.

Or so you would think reading this forum.

Instead, I'm raring to get to the crime scene and have our team smash that mob.

Hopefully with Lammers, Dessers, and Yilmaz scoring to really upset the FF 'loyal'.
I'm guessing we'll only see one of those three starting, but if they come on and score to get us the victory we want, then that is great.
However, on tonight efforts the guys you've highlighted have not had the best starts to the season, although Dessers is starting to shine and he hopefully does it at the theatre of shame.
I will always support a Rangers player, but can also see when somebody just doesn't look like he's trying. If said player tries to track back and doesn't duck out of challenges , then I'm right on the supporters horn to back him.

Fantastic. Don't think we will win there. Far too many missing players.

But I think even outwith that, with a game in hand, it's going to the wire.

Who thought that 6 weeks ago!

That’s where I’m at.

I’m much less confident of an old firm win there than I was in September at Ibrox when they were down to the bare bones.

But paradoxically (assuming we win v Motherwell and Ross County) we go into January in a far better position than I thought possible - regardless of what happens at Torbett Towers.

I don’t want to countenance defeat but it would now merely be a setback rather than a fatal blow.

We could really do with the winter break to let players recover and give Clement some proper time with them without games every second day.

However, considering our injuries and how far behind we were, we're in a really good position.

If we can get 7 points from 9 and go in to the new year now worse than 2 behind, with a game in hand, momentum will be on our side and all the pressure on Celtic for the first time in a long time. Big 10 days coming up.

Got to be optimistic but gosh still have a long way to go especially upfront.

What I will say there is a subtle but distinct improvement in our defence whether that is other players covering better I'm not sure but I feel fairly confident now about retaining narrow Keady going into the last 10 mins ....before set piece or corners you know it be panic Station but Butland is a big factor in this.

Upfront if we can't get a striker in Jan I hope he moves Sima through the middle.

As one of Tav's biggest critics I have to admit I think he has been fairly immense the last few weeks....

Rather good it has to be said OP.

After getting pumped 3-1 at home to Aberdeen a couple of months ago I was resigned to finishing miles behind the beggars this year.

What a change in 2 months thanks to having a real manager in charge

We can win the league. I’m positive.

The board could also gamble & go big in Jan. high risk massive reward
This! Realistically with the injuries we have then we go into January 5 points behind, back the manager where possible then we win the league.

If we go with Lammers and Yilmaz as back up and no fit strikers then we won’t win much else

I truly believe we can win it but there is going to be plenty of twists and turns before the end of the season, I mean just look at how the season has went already. We will drop points when we maybe shouldn't and so will they, it's the nature of the game in Scotland usually. It'll come down to bottle and who wants it more, that's down to the team.

I think the frustrating thing is we’re struggling along to the winter break.

Going to the piggery with a seriously depleted squad is a concern. If we can somehow end up level I’d be delighted

We can win the league. I’m positive.

The board could also gamble & go big in Jan. high risk massive reward
We simply must bring in a tried and tested striker.

Win the league and we’re in the CL proper next season with more money on offer than ever before.

We simply must win the title this season.

Feeling good. Three players in Jan if possible? Left back, midfielder and striker. Attacking right if really pushing the boat out, no slight on McCausland. Buys/loans.

Win next two and see how they react on 30th. We MUST win next two, no guarantee they win their next two.

I wouldn't focus on a game in hand. It means nothing, we have an old firm game at the piggery before that game in hand comes into the picture.

If we can complete the next 4 games with 10 points or more then that game in hand because very important. Just now it should not be a key focus for the players or us as fans.

Its great we are back in the hunt, it puts pressure on them though which is great. Lets see how they handle it and we handle it.

I'm feeling two times better than I felt a couple of months ago, but not half as good as I'll feel in a couple of months time.

Movie reference? :)

To go to CoS and win would be like landing haymaker on them, hope we go for it.

I'll admit I thought the league was over a few weeks ago.

Im still cautious but its definetly game on.

We can fuckin win this thing!

For me - It’s too early to start thinking beyond the next game - just keep on progressing as a team and let’s see - keen to see what squad changes take place January - but we’re in it to win it.

They are getting their players back from injury, we are adding more to the injury list. Not feeling as confident as I would be if we had an at least near full squad.
Exactly this, injuries are a massive threat to our season and league chances. Drop points at Motherwell and lose to the tramps were back to square 1 with half a starting team still injured.

Exactly this, injuries are a massive threat to our season and league chances. Drop points at Motherwell and lose to the tramps were back to square 1 with half a starting team still injured.
Motherwell are 11th in the league and dreadful this season. If we drop points to them we don’t deserve to win any title!

All momentum with us. First time in ages we've applied proper pressure to the scum. Go to the Crime Scene and win,league is ours.
Still sceptical somewhat.

Sunday is the big one. We just win the next two.
Parkhead takes care of itself, even if we lose that we are still in there. Provided we beat Well and County

I’m measured as we badly need a decent striker, those balls into the box from Dowell would have been goals if we had a striker with a decent touch and finish. We need to be much more clinical.

Much better than a month ago.

Win the games to the break and we win the league with the momentum and meltdown it brings.

The injury to Lundstrum is huge, imho.
Especially if he is missing against them on the 30th.
In Clement I trust.

That’s where I’m at.

I’m much less confident of an old firm win there than I was in September at Ibrox when they were down to the bare bones.

But paradoxically (assuming we win v Motherwell and Ross County) we go into January in a far better position than I thought possible - regardless of what happens at Torbett Towers.

I don’t want to countenance defeat but it would now merely be a setback rather than a fatal blow.
That's the main thing for me. Forget that lot for now, we have 2 games to deal with. Get those points in the bag and the league won't end at parkhead whatever the result.

If they beat us on the 30th then that will undo the positivity surrounding us and also buys Brenda time.

Given our lack of firepower and injuries I would take a draw right now.

Given we're getting through this run of games with a barely there midfield and Sam Lammers is incredible. If we can get back to full strength and add some quality we're flying.
Someone's though though the injuries are keeping us a pretty settled 11 which will be helping.

No real tinkering with team if sverige was fit.

They're was a run Smith had when we won league in 2010/11 even he admitted if he didn't have injuries he would have been more defensive but because we did we prob played done of the most attacking football under him and were smashing teams

The momentum and feel good factor is with us which is nice. Just keep it going, game by game.

A long way to go and I just expect them to win all their games. I’ve seen too many horror shows at Parkhead recently to know better than going in that game overconfident. But the thought of us beating them is mouth watering isn’t it!

I’d written the title off in September after the Aberdeen game so to even be in the conversation 10 weeks later is fantastic!

Back