Rangers History Classic Rangers picture thread

Rangers incredible support at St James's Park, Newcastle, for the Fairs Cup SF, 21st May 1969:

2ly4dpv.jpg

Stays next to my gran.
Cant stand the old bastard, he used to go mad for us kicking the ball about out his front and wouldnt let his grandkids play with us so my dad rold me just to call him butterfingers!
He must be haunted by his mistakes against us though as lets just say hes partial to a little drink and a bet now and then.

he refers to us as sevco btw.

His own manager called him a bigot!

Celtic 1-5 Rangers, 10th September 1960. From the press box above the stand the Rangers End looks especially packed, and no doubt VERY happy :D:

1rw3kp.jpg

2m5e91e.jpg

n3m5wl.jpg

15x5lc7.jpg
And as per usual the glitter mob scored in the last minute

Reactions: ao2
I've not been able to confirm which game this was mate, other than it was that season.
Alex Ferguson and Andy Penman played in both, the pitch looks as if has seen a lot of action so I would say its probably the league game played on the 19th April 1969, the Gers won 3-0, I was there

Reactions: ao2
Alex Ferguson and Andy Penman played in both, the pitch looks as if has seen a lot of action so I would say its probably the league game played on the 19th April 1969, the Gers won 3-0, I was there

Could be mate. I think Morton played in a yellow strip in one of the matches, white in the other, but I don't know which. That's a good point re the pitch so you could be correct there.

Back