MyGers OF sale

If we were 10 points behind there would be no queue and tickets fairly accessible. Where have these people come from?
Shocked that a game that will play a big part in deciding the title has more interest than a dead rubber.

You never ever see that in any other league across the world either.

Last time they had no allocation there wasn’t many tickets in the mygers sale. Did the supporters clubs not get most of the tickets last time?

Just look at the 3-0 match last season, I'd never seen so many spares for an old firm in my life.

The first game back after covid against them had tickets in every section on the morning of the game, although I have never seen that many since.

Give the ticket office a chance to put the fixture on the website then put the tickets available on.
Have a little patience folks.
And if you don’t get tickets today keep refreshing the site every day until game day.
Tickets pop up all the time even on game day

Does that not defeat the purpose of a membership? It wouldn't affect me as I have a decent purchase history but i don't think that would be fair tbh.
I imagine there’s a few folk who buy memberships purely for a chance of these games & the european ones, doubt the club wants to lose that income

Does that not defeat the purpose of a membership? It wouldn't affect me as I have a decent purchase history but i don't think that would be fair tbh.
Person A buys 15 home league games.
Person B has a mygers membership and doesn't bother going to matches.

Person B managed to get into the system first and gets an old firm ticket before person A. Should never happen.

Give the ticket office a chance to put the fixture on the website then put the tickets available on.
Have a little patience folks.
And if you don’t get tickets today keep refreshing the site every day until game day.
Tickets pop up all the time even on game day
You got a decent counter argument or you just going to react laugh to everything?

Doesn't affect me, I've a ST but it should be rewarded on loyalty, as should everything. Not sure how that's funny.

I just got in 1 minute ago so if timings are right, should still be in at 10am.... if they go on sale at that point.

Still nothing up for those in the queue.

Mine is the same keeps jumping up, the estimated time will be based off the average time people spend when they buy a ticket probably usually 10 mins but today everyone is staying on the site for the full 30 mins just got to hope they all get kicked out at 10 and we jump in at 10.01!!
Hanging in there but would be nice to be in before 10am for sanity

Managed to get tickets for last 4x Old Firms - ironically times I didn't end up needing them

Now I need one and won't get, typical haha

I'm trying to get one for my son. I was in at 9:40 and get chucked out just now.

Obviously not, but why shouldn't those who are buying games most weeks including the likes of Dundee get the first dibs on Celtic?
Plus if the club take an approach like that it would massively reduce the load on the ticket site when the tickets first go on sale, less issues with site performance etc. Plus I’ve been to every match this season through mygers so I’d be a much better chance of getting an OF ticket!!

Obviously not, but why shouldn't those who are buying games most weeks including the likes of Dundee get the first dibs on Celtic?
I’m biased as I’ve been to 22 games this season but this is definitely how it should work, but they’d sell less memberships that way which they obviously prioritise

Back to the back of the queue ffs.

Its a balancing act, if you get in 20 mins before the sale you get kicked out but get in too late and the tickets are gone.

For demand like this the 20 min time out should be extended.

Back to the back of the queue ffs.

Its a balancing act, if you get in 20 mins before the sale you get kicked out but get in too late and the tickets are gone.

For demand like this the 20 min time out should be extended.

It should be half an hour

The key is to join at different times with different devices.

Back