Get yourself down to the Juniors this weekend!

East of Scotland Qualifying Cup Semi-Finals (both Saturday @ 2.30pm)

Broxburn Athletic v Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts

Dunipace v Dunbar United

I have followed junior football for many years - mainly east coast, but until I looked at the top fixture list I had never - ever - heard of St Cadoc's FC. Where do they come from and when did they enter the junior leagues? I genuinely have never heard of them before today.

I have followed junior football for many years - mainly east coast, but until I looked at the top fixture list I had never - ever - heard of St Cadoc's FC. Where do they come from and when did they enter the junior leagues? I genuinely have never heard of them before today.
Newton Mearns Posh Boys. They entered the WOSFL in 2020.

Pollok Football Club

Pollok FC

Should tomorrow's match at Blair Park fall victim to the weather, Pollok & Hurlford will apply to move forward Wednesday's League game and meet at Newlandsfield tomorrow, with kick off at 2 o'clock.

We will update our supporters as soon as we hear from our opponents.

Might go see Cumnock spank our wee neighbours.

Hope Kilburnie pump that mob on and off the park.

It will be Musselburgh Athletic v Jeanfield Swifts in the East of Scotland League Premier Division.

2nd v 3rd neither will catch Broxburn who are top though

If they manage to get through tomorrow mate, they could be doing with a home draw to help things with a bumper crowd.
Draw for the semis has already been made - winners of the tie will be away at Talbot on the Saturday before the Old Firm. Would imagine a very large crowd for that if Lok get there.

You've never heard so many Aidens, Antons, Declans and the likes being encouraged from the touchline except at maybe a game involving St Rochs or the Ants.

They have a setup whereby they are producing realtime analytics to their manager and coaches via drones and laptops. Backed by some flush backers including agents and I think, Ricky Gillies ex of St Mirren and briefly Aberdeen.

(No doubt some of the more informed lads in here will put me straight re where the dough is coming from.)

Cup run will be keeping him in post at the moment, they’ve got a big decision to make.
He looked majorly under pressure today. Burgh really lack any cutting edge upfront, don't play like a team, and look very disjointed.

Naismith straight red was a shocker and a player of his experience should know better.

Dorrans was neat and tidy but didn't influence or control the game.

Lafferty still sidelined, but reportedly going to be fit for the semi final.

Last edited:
First time at Hannah Park today despite only being a ten minute walk from the ground

Shotts Bon Accord 5-0 Cambuslang Rangers

Will probably be back again if no clash with our matches

He looked majorly under pressure today. Burgh really lack any cutting edge upfront, don't play like a team, and look very disjointed.

Naismith straight red was a shocker and a player of his experience should know better.

Dorrans was near and tidy but didn't influence or control the game.

Lafferty still sidelined, but reportedly going to be fit for the semi final.
Good to hear Laff might be fit soon

Have Lok turned a corner? Arguably the easiest outing v Hurford that I've seen in seasons. Shipping a goal at the death flattered the visitors.

Draw for the semis has already been made - winners of the tie will be away at Talbot on the Saturday before the Old Firm. Would imagine a very large crowd for that if Lok get there.
Cheers mate - forgot all about it. Supposed to be the 6th, the day before the uglies. Blair Park on the 30th. Any news about the Darvel return being brought forward to this midweek?

Edit. Darvel at home to Talbot on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Went and watched them against Glencairn a couple of weeks ago and that was what struck me the most. They looked like a bunch of boys who had never met each other on the park. Manager just seems to be playing fantasy football without trying to coach them into being a team.

The turnover of players this season has been very high so it’s no wonder they don’t have a settled team

Back