Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Agreed.

The filth have just admitted to crimes, going back seven decades.

What truly makes me despair about this country is that if it happened at Ibrox instead of the cesspit, the very same journalists and politicians who have helped hush this all up, would be the most vociferous in going after us.
Absolutely true.
As it stands, Rangers were given a “tougher sentence” for tax avoidance, than Celtic are likely to get for paedophilia.
If you read in tomorrow’s papers that John Smith, a joiner, had been given a tougher sentence for not paying his taxes than John Smith, a plasterer, got for molesting a schoolgirl, you’d be saying WtF , wouldn’t you.

Absolutely true.
As it stands, Rangers were given a “tougher sentence” for tax avoidance, than Celtic are likely to get for paedophilia.
If you read in tomorrow’s papers that John Smith, a joiner, had been given a tougher sentence for not paying his taxes than John Smith, a plasterer, got for molesting a schoolgirl, you’d be saying WtF , wouldn’t you.
It's a sickening thought mate.

I see where your cynicism is coming from but once they start paying out money to anyone, as I see it, they are done and caught bang to rights.

I mean, why would you pay out compensation to anyone if you haven't done anything wrong?

They've admitted their guilt at their own AGM. It is very sinister that the authorities here in Scotland have decided to ignore this.
They are already bang to rights, the evidence is there if anyone in power can calibrate their moral compass enough to make them face punishment.

Absolutely true.

Absolutely in agreement.

The only thing is most people you and I know, hear and recognise your voice of reason. The only ones that would disagree are yahoos.

I think I said it the other day, nearly 20% of Scotland's population have reduced child abuse to a shrug of the shoulders.

We have a Gov't that has actively fought to keep these people out of jail, all to keep the RC vote on message.

What a hole this country has become.

You've just made that up

No one knows why

I'm pretty sure they have paid out to an individual. I also, thought it was more than 30k, but I couldn't tell you about the NDA angle.

I thought that was when the floodgates would have opened.

The filth are being protected from above, certainly here in Scotland.

A court case in America fcuks them and their war chest.

It's a sickening thought mate.
What's even more sickening is Celtic case will.be dealt in the Civil Courts and they as a club will in honest opinion receive zero punishment whatsoever. The fact they are trying to get rid of the case by offering compensation will see them in the eyes of the SFA and SPFL as doing the honourable thing. There is zero chance of any sporting or criminal sanctions.

Man City I.e weren't held accountable for Barry Bennett as a club

Last edited:
What's even more sickening is Celtic case will.be dealt in the Civil Courts and they as a club will in honest opinion receive zero punishment whatsoever. The fact they are trying to get rid of the case by offering compensation will see them in the eyes of the SFA and SPFL as doing the honourable thing. There is zero chance of any sporting or criminal sanctions.

Man City I.e weren't held accountable for Barry Bennett as a club

This 100%.

No sporting, criminal or reputational damage will be done to them over this.

They will pay out peanuts to the victims and the PR machine will spin it like they are the good guys, helping victims of bad people who snuck in when checks were not stringent.

Remember, they are the sporting wing of a religious cult that has openly employed paedophiles for longer than any of us can imagine. They have gotten away with it, as they are a protected cult who are not allowed to be scrutinised for their crimes against children.

They know how to play this, and that is why their sporting wing will not be made to suffer even a tiny fraction of the punishments they should.

If anyone thinks differently, then they have not paid attention to how that religious cult operates.

A guilty verdict against them in a civil action, never mind 9 previous criminal convictions should be more than a disrepute charge, mate. They should be kicked out of Scottish football sine die.
Unfortunately the reality is as yet there is no guilty verdict in the civil action as decided by a court.
Also they argue that these convictions are against individuals and not them as a club as they have no official links with Boys Club.
That argument ludicrous as it is the reality.

Ultimately to prevent this they are trying to pay people off without admission of eff all.

You think SFA will use sporting integrity in this case to ban them sine die.
I’m not so sure.

Unfortunately the reality is as yet there is no guilty verdict in the civil action as decided by a court.
Also they argue that these convictions are against individuals and not them as a club as they have no official links with Boys Club.
That argument ludicrous as it is the reality.

Ultimately to prevent this they are trying to pay people off without admission of eff all.

You think SFA will use sporting integrity in this case to ban them sine die.
I’m not so sure.

Without speaking on behalf of the poster, Muttley, I think he's asking the question; Any normal , civilised society would have taken action against that mob by now.

The problem being, Scotland, a country over run by RC politicians and press, is now far from being a normal and civilised country.

To think this hole used to be known as 'The Land of The Bible'?

A wise man on here at one point, General S, had said about Facebook etc, don't play in the playground with them. It's getting harder.

Today's jump on a Rangers related post.

Lionel Messi called Rangers' style, "Anti-Football" Maybe he did, but if so, he was repeating Frank Rijkaard from Celtic's game in 2004 from 3 years earlier.
Then, that the term "Parking the bus" was also written about us. Unfortunately, the term was introduced by Jose, paraphrasing a Portuguese phrase, and aimed at Spurs in 2004 (again)

It would seem they must attend some type of brainwashing school, where every negative football phrase or story is turned as a if it was about the Rangers.

They are not normal people, never have been and given they've been afforded so much leeway over the last three decades or so, they are now a runaway train, a juggernaut, now out of control.

Add in Police Scotland that refuses to confront them, actually allow their own officers to be identified and targeted, by this snotter platoon, who knows were and when this will end?

This thread seems to have morphed into an offshoot of the huge celtic abuse thread. Discussion on the matter is essential but maybe keep it in the original thread? I come on to this thread to read the mad ramblings of deranged dhims!
In order to help with that I gave bing ai image generation another go. After 3 blocked prompts I finally got one through.

Absolutely true.
Radio Clyde and Keevins in particular went on about the immorality, the cheating etc for about a year before we got sent down. RC was unlistenable if you were a Rangers fan.

It's been the exact opposite for the peado shame club. Keevins even saying if they discuss it he will leave. How he thinks that is a threat is beyond me. You couldn't get a more impartial or unprofessional journalist.

Last edited:
Radio Clyde and Kevins in particular went on about the immorality, the cheating etc for about a year before we got sent down. RC was unlistenable if you were a Rangers fan.

It's been the exact opposite for the peado shame club. Keevins even saying if they discuss it he will leave. How he thinks that is a threat is beyond me. You couldn't get a more impartial or unprofessional journalist.
"You couldn't get a more impartial or unprofessional journalist."

His fan club on here won't take that lying down

Without speaking on behalf of the poster, Muttley, I think he's asking the question; Any normal , civilised society would have taken action against that mob by now.

The problem being, Scotland, a country over run by RC politicians and press, is now far from being a normal and civilised country.

To think this hole used to be known as 'The Land of The Bible'?
It is now more like the 'Land of the Rosary Beads'

Radio Clyde and Keevins in particular went on about the immorality, the cheating etc for about a year before we got sent down. RC was unlistenable if you were a Rangers fan.

The day we went into administration the phone-in was extended to accommodate the 'Rangers go bust' special.
They were lovin it.

He worked for the Celtic view when a lot of the abuse was taking place so no surprise he wants to bury it given the articles brought to light in that publication decades later.

What I do find amazing though is his jovial attitude to Celtic fc for it’s decades tax evasion (not avoidance). He’s told the story many times of directors filling suitcases with money and leaving the country soon after home games.

Another ex-player Davie Provan called them out in a national newspaper for falsifying attendances to scam the inland revenue as well.

That mob think they are hard done by in Scotland when the exact opposite is true they’ve gotten away with all kinds of illegal activities in this country and so far not been held to account for any of it.

He worked for the Celtic view when a lot of the abuse was taking place so no surprise he wants to bury it given the articles brought to light in that publication decades later.

What I do find amazing though is his jovial attitude to Celtic fc for it’s decades tax evasion (not avoidance). He’s told the story many times of directors filling suitcases with money and leaving the country soon after home games.

Another ex-player Davie Provan called them out in a national newspaper for falsifying attendances to scam the inland revenue as well.

That mob think they are hard done by in Scotland when the exact opposite is true they’ve gotten away with all kinds of illegal activities in this country and so far not been held to account for any of it.
My old man told me of an uncle of mine who used to give a lift back home after their home games to one of their directors as they lived near each other and the uncle worked on Saturdays near the piggery, this was back in the eighties.
The director would bung the uncle a wee bundle of notes brought from a bag which was stuffed with cash every time.
What that mob have gotten away with over the years sickens me to the core, tax evasion not being the worst of it of course.

The famous, infamous, MaleyGate story.

This isn't from KD, but it's a comment on var and the fitness of referees in Scottish football, taken from the rhecord story.

TopBhoy18881 HR AGO
No not at all. There's only 1 team who are getting the best off VIDEO ASSISTING RANGERS sorry VAR. That's Rangers. Corrupt match officials like Beaton, Walsh, Muir, Aitken, Anderson, Dickinson, Ross, Robertson, Dallas and the 1 who looks like Ross are all Rangers supporters and most are members off the Masonic Lodge Scotland. Beaton with St John Woodhall Bellshill Lodge, Dickinson is with The Prince Of Wales Lodge Renfrew and the rest are all the same . Being members off different Lanarkshire Lodges. Explain how Celtic amongst other teams who have had penalties awarded against for hand ball incidents in the box, some the players knew nothing about as they were jumping for the ball and it hits the arm accidentally on the way down. Yet Rangers 3rd keeper Connor Goldson has hand balled it over half a dozen timings the box and these corrupt officials waved play on. There Rangeree,s need prosecuted and imprisoned for their corruption. If UEFA and Fifa can get officials in Italy and other countries prosecuted then why can't the Scottish do the same. Even then it wouldn't be a fair trial as some Scottish judges are shareholders in Sevco Scotland Rangers FC Lmt. Scottish football is 1 off he most corrupt in world football. End Off.

comment is taken from this story

how low do these people go with theories?

Back