Semi final tickets

I have a greater points total than my son. In order for us to have two seats together, do I have to wait until his allocated time slot starts to purchase both tickets. Or are the seats automatically paired together regardless of time purchased?
wait until his window mate. or you can buy yours now and his during his window and will be paired but if you go for north for example where less tickets - then might be split apart. so your call really

I have a greater points total than my son. In order for us to have two seats together, do I have to wait until his allocated time slot starts to purchase both tickets. Or are the seats automatically paired together regardless of time purchased?
Yes. There are 4 of us spread across 3 groups and waiting until the last window to buy to guarantee being together

Looks like I’m going to struggle for the final, if we make it.

Any way to give your Mygers a quick boost in time for the next update? Or has that boat sailed?

Same.

Feel a bit hard done by as I got one in the league cup semi final against the same opposition.

A game the opposition didn’t come remotely close to selling all their tickets in either.
My dad is a hearts season ticket holder and is able to buy one for him and my sister who never goes yet I am a 6 year season ticket holder at Ibrox and can’t get one through my season ticket

Have the same issue with my lad in silver and I’m gold. We are registered on friends and family scheme, so tickets are always allocated together, even although purchased in different windows.

Bit annoying as I just buy West Stand as soon as gold window opens and wait for him to do the same when his silver window opens. Would prefer to be in South or North but they’ll be gone by the time they reach his window and at least it’s 2 together and we have tickets.

Was well short as expected

Very high cut off, they must have taken a lot for public sale corporate as there’s 19000 in sliver/gold and not all wil be group1

Cut off is roughly 150 points above silver minimum

1467 the cut off point? Fortunately, I’m on 1584, however, I really don’t want to start buying needless shite to bump up my points total in the future,

I’ve been near the points limit for 50/50 splits since the hearts final in 2022. Had every hampden game except the two celtic games last season so will be interesting to see how close I am for hearts. I’m confident of getting hearts but not confident if we get to the final.
When we get to the final I can't see Aberdeen take more than 20k in total so you might be ok.

Nearly 150 short. So I’ll be watching on the sofa. With nothing dropping off for me going into next season I should be grand from then. Fingers crossed anyway!

Why no concession ticket price coming up in north stand
Same here, I 've placed an order for adult and emailed them requesting to change for a concession. I've had to do this before and they exchanged the ticket and refunded the difference.

Count yourselves lucky. We have to pay the equivalent of 10 season tickets in the Govan Rear for 2 of us to get to semis and finals in a treble season where hospitality is the only option.

Back