Semi final tickets

North Stand sorted for my mate because I’ll be plying myself with all inclusive bevvy in the hotel Sports Bar in Cape Verde.

For some reason it is not giving me the option of buying a concession, never happened before and
have emailed the ticket office.
Edit:

It never does give the option for hampden games I don’t think . Just matches to the Rangers number . For example when I buy my dads it’s automatically a concession .

For some reason it is not giving me the option of buying a concession, never happened before and
have emailed the ticket office.
When I went on it stated £30 for both me and the misses (friends and family) - I logged in with my details and my ticket and the misses ticket automatically changed to concession - when I updated basket mine stayed as concession and the misses changed back to adult- proceeded to purchase and bought mine for £15 and the wife’s for £30 with £1 each for booking fee £47 total

Will that be likely to happen?

Will be like a battle royal!
Next season would the 1st could happen as 2020/21 is now cleared

They tried 2 years ago and felt a backlash for not actually mentioned it and kept it at 5 seasons until 2020/21 was cleared

However the the club haven't communicate anything yet if it does change

with such a high threshold of points now needed, dunno where the justification is to keep giving rsc’s an allocation

you’d likely get all of group 1 that are in silver sorted with a ticket (if you didn’t divert those tickets away from mygers)

Away games are done different to Hampden games which is listed below

Which group are you in? @DD1872

psgaHtnuKjfXprjx5CWoq7hVb3kpVo3LR1bQIyenZdiDOsvuIZTi2XNt2VRzecKxB9kxbkQM5pD5J379XSkCWfAdmwaEcnQUuaP712a0QSA1xAZ-Bl9yNGwOuMU28V2ZrsqpNnVupf78Arl5QzNtEIbUHIms4g=s0-d-e1-ft
Group 1. Silver.

with such a high threshold of points now needed, dunno where the justification is to keep giving rsc’s an allocation

you’d likely get all of group 1 that are in silver sorted with a ticket (if you didn’t divert those tickets away from mygers)

Been making this point for a while now.

Group 1. Silver.
@DD1872

I know the club have incorporate the tier regarding the sale windows but it really your points that matter

1467+ is needed for this game

For the Hearts semi-final you should been offered a chance of one but Aberdeen it might slightly different due to the points needed

Last edited:

If the club didn’t divert all the tickets they have sold for hospitality at Ibrox more would get sorted but it’s always the rsc’s that get it when supply exceeds demand.

The Rsc’s have been taking tickets for every game for decades it’s not as if they only turn up for the big games!
The RSC’s are responsible for taking thousands of supporters to Ibrox week in week out it’s only right they get rewarded with a small allocation

ah, there's the hospitality card played
Matches the anti rsc card, if it wasn’t for rsc’s some ppl wouldn’t be able to afford the travel to games. Can’t have a go at 1 area that tickets are being taken away from mygers without having a go at them all!

Think he means off site hospitality anyone can buy rather than those with hospitality season tickets .
Yep exactly my point, don’t have any issues with hospitality season tickets holders getting but anyone can just buy the semi hospitality at Ibrox, know a few who have done it last couple of seasons for semis and finals and haven’t been to a league game

At least with RSC's the tickets are going to fans that no doubt go every week

Anybody with zero purchase history can buy an Ibrox hospitality ticket which is wrong

At least with RSC's the tickets are going to fans that no doubt go every week

Anybody with zero purchase history can buy an Ibrox hospitality ticket which is wrong

but why should someone in a rsc receive any sort priority over the next person down on the mygers points list?

The lad and I are well within the mark for this game, most likely the final too.

Could anyone shed any light on the next time MyGers is updated?

to be clear, what we have here is a clear choice. say there is one ticket left after this first round of sales. what should happen:

- give the ticket to someone with 1466 points, or
- give it to a bus who will absolutely give it to someone with less than than 1466 points?

how can anyone still support the latter, given that we've all signed up to this giant pissing contest?

Blame hospitality bigwigs who only turn up for a day out for the high thresholds

Not RSC’s who’ve been taking tickets for every game for decades

but why should someone in a rsc receive any sort priority over the next person down on the mygers points list?
I can see both sides of the argument tbh but then why do Rangers need to sell every hospitality suite at Ibrox when they could sort mygers and buses

Those that pay hospitality every season should 100% be sorted btw, I am talking about the packages that anyone can buy

I would be more annoyed if I missed out by one point knowing a day tripper got one ahead of me because they paid £200+ for a buffet and a couple of drinks at Ibrox

It’s not like buses just give them to Random’s . For example my mate will miss out through my gers but be sorted from the bus . Had his season ticket from the bus long before my gers was a thing but named changed when it came in but obviously lost the historic points .

Thanks, I’m definitely in group 1 but not had anything through, so must be below on the points. Can’t seem to find the number of points I have when I log into MyGers.
From the right hand menu click on your name and rangers number scroll down and loyalty points are there .

It’s not like buses just give them to Random’s . For example my mate will miss out through my gers but be sorted from the bus . Had his season ticket from the bus long before my gers was a thing but named changed when it came in but obviously lost the historic points .

unless he has 1466 points, i don’t see how that example is meant to do anything other than further illustrate the unfairness?

unless he has 1466 points, i don’t see how that example is meant to do anything other than further illustrate the unfairness?
My point is he’d have been in gold easily . But only changed name when my gers became a thing . My gers isn’t an anywhere near perfect way of judging loyalty .

Next season would the 1st could happen as 2020/21 is now cleared

They tried 2 years ago and felt a backlash for not actually mentioned it and kept it at 5 seasons until 2020/21 was cleared

However the the club haven't communicate anything yet if it does change
3 years is to little I think especially the away games are going

Or people that have bought a ticket at 9pm and selling on here at 905
Obviously just claiming the points
You only get 1 point for this game, but I agree.

Leave the ticket in the pot for the next person on the list

Sorry if this has been answered. I’m on priority 1 list and have 1500 points. Didn’t receive any email though… I assume there is a lag with these and everyone above 1467 points will have chance to get one?

Sorry if this has been answered. I’m on priority 1 list and have 1500 points. Didn’t receive any email though… I assume there is a lag with these and everyone above 1467 points will have chance to get one?
Everyone on 1467 points as well as having ST/CCCS will have had the chance to purchase a semi final ticket by 9am Friday 29th March.

With you having 1500 your window to purchase is the above time/date.

Login to your mygers page and you should see the requirement for the Hearts semi in your order history. If you have qualified. Then just wait on your purchase window opening.

Back