Semi final tickets

Sorry if this has been answered. I’m on priority 1 list and have 1500 points. Didn’t receive any email though… I assume there is a lag with these and everyone above 1467 points will have chance to get one?
Have you definitely bought all non ST competitive games all year?

Have you definitely bought all non ST competitive games all year?

I have mate. I went onto the website and just noticed the “all non season ticket home games” box is now unticked (it was ticked earlier in the season and was at last two trips to Hampden). Emailed the ticket office to enquire. Recently changed my card which may explain it.

I have mate. I went onto the website and just noticed the “all non season ticket home games” box is now unticked (it was ticked earlier in the season and was at last two trips to Hampden). Emailed the ticket office to enquire. Recently changed my card which may explain it.
Have you missed any payments? If you haven’t bought every game then you get taken off CCCS for the rest of the season

to be clear, what we have here is a clear choice. say there is one ticket left after this first round of sales. what should happen:

- give the ticket to someone with 1466 points, or
- give it to a bus who will absolutely give it to someone with less than than 1466 points?

how can anyone still support the latter, given that we've all signed up to this giant pissing contest?
I agree with you but the number of tickets going to off-site hospitality is definitely an issue.

Just have to play the long game on this one. On points I'm about half as far away from the cut-off as I was for the LC final last year.

I made the cut thankfully but I have always wondered why there is always a points drop just a case of people choosing not to buy for whatever reason or forgetting to buy

8 of our group of 10 are gold members in the first category, so tickets purchased no problem.
However, the other 2, while being in category 1, have way lower points, in the high 1300s.

Unless the points total drops, they are going to miss out.

At least with RSC's the tickets are going to fans that no doubt go every week

Anybody with zero purchase history can buy an Ibrox hospitality ticket which is wrong
They aren't really though, because majority of members on an RSC will receive their own ticket on mygers. So some tickets an RSC gets will dwindle down to someone who isn't a ST holder and in some cases not even a member of the RSC, whilst you have ST holders missing out on mygers.

Sorry if this has been answered. I’m on priority 1 list and have 1500 points. Didn’t receive any email though… I assume there is a lag with these and everyone above 1467 points will have chance to get one?
Check your purchase history for requirement

Then log in to buy ticket as normal when the window for your points total opens

I'm below the threshold but wouldn't have been able to go to this anyway. Had I been able to get a ticket I'd have passed it onto the RSC I travel with, they sort me for aways and I pass on tickets when I can't go, RSC's take a stupid amount of unwanted tickets then get stick for getting a few crumbs for the big games.

They aren't really though, because majority of members on an RSC will receive their own ticket on mygers. So any tickets an RSC gets will dwindle down to someone who isn't a ST holder and in some cases not even a member of the RSC, whilst you have ST holders missing out on mygers.
Obviously you are missing the point that you yourself are making- many RSCs have season ticket holder members on points below the current threshold for semi final tickets - so in effect the RSC allocation will be going to season ticket holders- my supporters club has over 100 members all season ticket holders many of whom will not get a ticket through MyGers

Obviously you are missing the point that you yourself are making- many RSCs have season ticket holder members on points below the current threshold for semi final tickets - so in effect the RSC allocation will be going to season ticket holders- my supporters club has over 100 members all season ticket holders many of whom will not get a ticket through MyGers
I'm not, that's why I said some.

Have you missed any payments? If you haven’t bought every game then you get taken off CCCS for the rest of the season
Unfortunately I did miss one as I’d changed my card due to a scam (and email for failed payment went to junk folder). Trying to sort out with the ticket office but they are being very strict. 22 years a ST and been on the CCS. Understand the reasoning but was hoping for some leeway.

A genuine mistake and am really eager to go to the game :(

Ah well, looks like for the first time in a while we won’t get to Hampden! I’m on 1448 and my son is on 1409, so doubt it’ll drop low enough for us both to get one.

Shame as we haven’t missed one for a few years, but the points aren’t catching up! lol!

I'm not, that's why I said some.
You were inferring that RSC tickets would dwindle down to people that are not members of RSC - and season ticket holders members of RSC would miss out because of this - all tickets are balloted for RSC members that have been unsuccessful usually based on count back of game attended - at no time would a non member get a ticket (unless tickets are in abundance) which is unlikely now days) more so they have zero chance in a 50/50 split for Hampden

It is common to have a go at RSCs when oblivious of the rules regarding tickets and the system in place to ensure members get tickets- especially when a member of RSC says they will get sorted from the bus the conspiracy theories start of underhanded behaviour on the allocation of tickets, when the reality is that RSC tickets are balloted to members and those that are not members of any RSC are miffed that they didn’t get a ticket

My advice is join a RSC and see for yourself how ticket allocation works in the ballot

You were inferring that RSC tickets would dwindle down to people that are not members of RSC - and season ticket holders members of RSC would miss out because of this - all tickets are balloted for RSC members that have been unsuccessful usually based on count back of game attended - at no time would a non member get a ticket (unless tickets are in abundance) which is unlikely now days) more so they have zero chance in a 50/50 split for Hampden

It is common to have a go at RSCs when oblivious of the rules regarding tickets and the system in place to ensure members get tickets- especially when a member of RSC says they will get sorted from the bus the conspiracy theories start of underhanded behaviour on the allocation of tickets, when the reality is that RSC tickets are balloted to members and those that are not members of any RSC are miffed that they didn’t get a ticket

My advice is join a RSC and see for yourself how ticket allocation works in the ballot
I know how it works, you've completely misread the post and I am a member of an RSC.

Did not say this at all.

Last edited:
As it stands if you’ve been a ST holder for 5 years and attended all ( or most domestic) games in this period you’ll have a ticket. To me that’s fair, and I say that as someone currently 8 points under !!

It’s going to get interesting in the next year or two when you’ll likely have 1000s of people within a very narrow points range and you start to see that the 5 year history isn’t enough to get you a Hampden ticket.

That’s before you even talk about going to a 3 year history

They aren't really though, because majority of members on an RSC will receive their own ticket on mygers. So some tickets an RSC gets will dwindle down to someone who isn't a ST holder and in some cases not even a member of the RSC, whilst you have ST holders missing out on mygers.
Not a chance not with a 50/50 split

****HEARTS HOSPITALITY****
From their website-
Further to the announcement of our Scottish Gas Scottish Cup Semi-Final fixture against Rangers, the Hospitality Team is delighted to offer the following hospitality to supporters.

Hearts will meet Rangers on Sunday, April 21st, guarantee your ticket now and join fellow Jambos at Tynecastle before heading to Hampden:

Arrival from 10:30am
️ Pre-match food served from 11am
Coaches depart for Hampden at 12:30pm, returning to Tynecastle Park after the final-whistle.

Adult £85 | Concession (O65/U16) £70. Package includes:
Bottle of beer on arrival supported by Heineken, pre-match meal, your match ticket (East Stand), and coach transport to and from Hampden.

Normally sit in North stand. But see that currently South Lower is showing as ‘not available for general sale’. Is this usually the case ?

Normally sit in North stand. But see that currently South Lower is showing as ‘not available for general sale’. Is this usually the case ?
Its usually the first bit to sell out. Wasn't available last night either when I went onto purchase. Think most of the lower gets kept for club use/ hospitality packages.

From their website-
Further to the announcement of our Scottish Gas Scottish Cup Semi-Final fixture against Rangers, the Hospitality Team is delighted to offer the following hospitality to supporters.

Hearts will meet Rangers on Sunday, April 21st, guarantee your ticket now and join fellow Jambos at Tynecastle before heading to Hampden:

Coaches depart for Hampden at 12:30pm, returning to Tynecastle Park after the final-whistle.

Bottle of beer on arrival supported by Heineken, pre-match meal, your match ticket (East Stand), and coach transport to and from Hampden.

That’s seem a pretty decent price.
Is it Pie, Beans and Chips for the pre match meal though ??

Good for you mate. I’m not long back from there and watched both the Europa League games in the Sports Bar. A bit of banter with the Benfica fans too
Nice one, was that the Riu hotel Sports Bar? I’ll be there for the semi and the first post-split fixture (hopefully an away game I don’t get a ticket for)

From their website-

That's actually a very good price, Hearts won't be making much profit from that if any at all.

Compare that to ours where it costs nearly 3 x that depending what package you go for.

I'm mildly/moderately annoyed I'm not in the higher bracket and able to buy seats in the same window as my son.

I'm one point short of it. I used the Club Deck lift for last home game v Hibs and didn't get my card swiped. Have emailed the disability email address as was advised to do on here for them to sort it out with Mygers but emails just been ignored :mad:

Didn't you miss out on Seville?

Or was it someone else who had a passport issue?
Me but the ticket is in my name and Rangers won’t know, I’ll even say I’ve came back from the dead and show my grandads 72 ticket.

Scrap that it was vi that daft UEFA app and I transferred it haha

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with connecting to the external site to pay? It keeps coming back with a blank screen.

I'm mildly/moderately annoyed I'm not in the higher bracket and able to buy seats in the same window as my son.

I'm one point short of it. I used the Club Deck lift for last home game v Hibs and didn't get my card swiped. Have emailed the disability email address as was advised to do on here for them to sort it out with Mygers but emails just been ignored :mad:
There’s not been an update since the last game so wouldn’t have mattered

As it stands if you’ve been a ST holder for 5 years and attended all ( or most domestic) games in this period you’ll have a ticket. To me that’s fair, and I say that as someone currently 8 points under !!

It’s going to get interesting in the next year or two when you’ll likely have 1000s of people within a very narrow points range and you start to see that the 5 year history isn’t enough to get you a Hampden ticket.

That’s before you even talk about going to a 3 year history
The real drama starts when people have been to all home cup, league, European and friendly games but miss out because there’s been thousands who’ve bought extras over the 5 year rolling period

I dont see them selling many more than the last semi at hampden why would they?
Im certain theyl be thousands empty seats in there end a farce.
I am hopeful more will be released to the Rangers support over the next week or so but maybe I'm just being optimistic.

I am hopeful more will be released to the Rangers support over the next week or so but maybe I'm just being optimistic.
Hearts have paid for them already,we will get no more and they will take the hit mate,hope its a painfull loss serves them right for being unrealistic.

Back