Semi final tickets

wait until his window mate. or you can buy yours now and his during his window and will be paired but if you go for north for example where less tickets - then might be split apart. so your call really
The email says you need to buy in the same window to gurantee being together

I've had one away game this season (and that was because initial batch never sold out). Not even sure that I got the LC semi or final through my own account this season. And I'm silver. Seems a bit pointless.

Similar problems with South Stand.
Paid full price for north stand, emailed ticket office as the drop down menu not giving concession.
Worked ok for Dundee, but happened before as I changed to concession in January.

Based on previous semis and finals it will probably drop one more time to maybe just above 1400.

I've had one away game this season (and that was because initial batch never sold out). Not even sure that I got the LC semi or final through my own account this season. And I'm silver. Seems a bit pointless.
Away games are done different to Hampden games which is listed below

Which group are you in? @DD1872

psgaHtnuKjfXprjx5CWoq7hVb3kpVo3LR1bQIyenZdiDOsvuIZTi2XNt2VRzecKxB9kxbkQM5pD5J379XSkCWfAdmwaEcnQUuaP712a0QSA1xAZ-Bl9yNGwOuMU28V2ZrsqpNnVupf78Arl5QzNtEIbUHIms4g=s0-d-e1-ft

Did post at the beginning of the thread thought it be the 1400-1500 bracket

3 points updates since the last 50/50 split
How many in Group 1 - another post on another thread saying 24k
Allocation 21k split 3 ways as usual MyGers/RSC/Club Use

Chances of getting North Stand if one member of the friends and family are about 1680 ?

2 members are gold so not sure if we should buy now then chance it tomorrow to get us seated together.

I'm Group 1, just 90 points shy of the cut-off which is a pisser.

Found it easier to get Hampden tickets when I was in bronze. Partly where we've had bigger allocations, but suspect there's been an uptick in folk in gold signing up to CCCS.
Once those realised what they need to do get a tickets then they have join either the CCCS or MyGers and depends on points total is where they enter to get a chance of ticket

i.e says a number of Group 2 join with 1600+ points then that has a knock effect further down

Once thing I would say if it was straight top down based on loyalty points only the cut-off could as high as 1700+

1405 here - going to need to up my game with add on’s, first time I have missed out in silver for any game at hampden, even against them.

These semis and finals will hardly ever drop out of group 1
Depends on the opponent and allocation

Hearts LCSF I think went to Group 4 - I know it went to Group 3 as that is the group I am in now and got the requirement for a ticket

Hibs LCSF 2021 went to Group 5 in the end

Had it been Aberdeen instead we would have more tickets to start with

But the more that join Group 1 then when a 50/50 it will became harder for it to move out of Group 1

I'm Group 1, just 90 points shy of the cut-off which is a pisser.

Found it easier to get Hampden tickets when I was in bronze. Partly where we've had bigger allocations, but suspect there's been an uptick in folk in gold signing up to CCCS.
100 percent mate as I got Celtic and hearts tickets in 2022 when I had about 700 points. I’m now on 1200 and nowhere near

Will all those who received emails today
Get final tickets if we beat hearts?
With the semi being 50/50 split
Or will the points cut off change for say an old firm final

Will all those who received emails today
Get final tickets if we beat hearts?
With the semi being 50/50 split
Or will the points cut off change for say an old firm final
Most will however I am sure the allocation is very slightly less due to Scottish FA requirements

Also their will another points update to take into account next month that could affect it as well

Back