Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Written by someone who has never been in a high performance sporting environment.

Written from the perspective of someone who is absolutely shitting his pants about what the player might do to his team and his dreams.

Absolutely reeking of fear.
These fückers would be some lawyers so they would. Absolutely every subject matter concerning us they prosecute with arguments and loophools. Absolute crackpots. They have no life at all apart from Rangers.

Last edited:
We moved to Bogany when I was 8, used to play Ardencraig in the back green. This Forbes would have came from down Ardencraig Rd or Castlemilk Dv.

I'm pretty sure he'd have been nearer the Castlemilk Dv side as opposed to heading down towards Tormusk. So my money's on Castlemilk Dv.

But it's a long time ago.

Did you know how there was a gang called the bundy?

When you came up from Ardencraig Rd and into Castlemik Dv, there used to be, at that first bus stop round the corner a clock that the bus drivers would use to punch in/out. That was called the Bundy Clock.

If you went to Netherton Primary, you'd have went to Glenwood Secondary , I imagine.
My maw was a maths teacher at Glenwood. Be late 70s I think. Mrs Mackay.

Who is a solid bluenose. Look at any old live footage. He had a red bass, a white one and a blue one. Whatever one he's playing the other 2 will be on a rack behind him. Apparently used to drive Kerr up the wall.

Do you think that was one of the reasons the Glasgo/pallestinian prick cut him loose?

Aye! It went right downhill.

One I'll always remember is Dec 73 (1st year) and Slade are riding high with Merry Christmas.

Guys in the class - Do you like Slade?
Me - No, they are p1sh
Guys in the class - So who the fcuk do you like?
Me - The Beatles.
Guys in the class - Slade are better than the Beatles.

Overall, I don't do peer pressure.

The guy has never played the game fact is as a football player at any level if you feel you can play and contribute you want to. You don't want to sit out just in case you aggravate something
And professional athletes will hide or downplay the severity of issues too.

It's a highly complex situation. But out of shiteing it from the player, he is inventing or twisting a scenario to attack Rangers

Who is a solid bluenose. Look at any old live footage. He had a red bass, a white one and a blue one. Whatever one he's playing the other 2 will be on a rack behind him. Apparently used to drive Kerr up the wall.

There was a story doing the rounds that when Simple Minds played Ibrox someone spat on the picture of Her Majesty.
Don't know how true that was but no doubts someone on here will have more information about it.

If you went to Netherton Primary, you'd have went to Glenwood Secondary , I imagine.
I was in the intake that was the 2nd lot into Glenwood and couldn't believe it when I heard it had been knocked down.
Regarding football strips we played in the same strip as Eintracht Frankfurt did at the time. Red top with white sleeves, red shorts and socks. The shorts had a colour strip down the side of them depending on which "house" you were in. I was lucky mine was blue for Glencoe House as there was a green stripe. :eek:

If you are only collecting data with an agenda against one club then I’m sure you will be able to contrive to “find” what you’re looking for! Consistent games against them we’ve had perfectly good decisions go against us, must just be honest mistakes!

Just look at the fouls to card ratio here in their favour, compared to how they are refereed in Europe like everyone else?

They are mentally unhinged.

They have been allowed to get away with it for so long in this backwater, they think it is their right.

I was in the intake that was the 2nd lot into Glenwood and couldn't believe it when I heard it had been knocked down.
Regarding football strips we played in the same strip as Eintracht Frankfurt did at the time. Red top with white sleeves, red shorts and socks. The shorts had a colour strip down the side of them depending on which "house" you were in. I was lucky mine was blue for Glencoe House as there was a green stripe. :eek:

My granda was the groundsman at Glenwood in the 60s and 70s.

As my old man said, he thought he was the headmaster.

I was pals with a guy who went to Glenwood and we were up against each other, and apparently it clicked with him that the groundsman and me had the same surname.

He just looked at me. 'surely no'?

I was just nodding my head and saying aye.

I've been on Follow Follow for a couple of months now and love it for many reasons. During that time I have heard quite a few names for the midden on Kerryfail Street. These are the ones I remember:

Piggery
Sharkhead
Giro Dome
San Giro
Torbett Towers
Pedo Dome
Theatre of Screams / Secrets / Shame
Saville Row
Palace Stein
The Knew Camp / The Big Jock Knew Camp / The Big Jock Epstein Knew Camp
The Brendabau
Hadn't heard Palace Stein before
:) :). Funny :)

Hadn't heard Palace Stein before
:) :). Funny :)
Thanks very much I noticed there obsession with the same letters made 2 different words PALESTINE & PENALTIES also works with ladies front bottom in plural form and 19th century terrorists .
The former was a play on words for their support of the Gaza Strip residents and their chief enabler at their beloved home ground..

I'm sure there wasn't a green stripe. Blue for Coe, white for Lyon, no stripe for Affric, think it was yellow for Shiel.

Roughly translated all clubs except Rangers are treated badly by referees .

That weirdo Morrison just like Lint doesn’t like it when you confront him with actual facts and immediately blocks people who dare to shoot his nonsense to bits.

They like to live in their own conspiracy filled bubble without actual debate just lies and propaganda.

Thanks very much I noticed there obsession with the same letters made 2 different words PALESTINE & PENALTIES also works with ladies front bottom in plural form and 19th century terrorists .
The former was a play on words for their support of the Gaza Strip residents and their chief enabler at their beloved home ground..
I do enjoy a wee clever bit of wordplay.
They make it so easy to take the p*ss, it's barely sporting any more :)
;)

Yip it’s on Dougrie Road, right at the intersection with Birgidale Road. Without derailing the thread too much, your right on the distance / time. Used to have to walk past it and St Margaret Mary’s every day to get to Glenwood.

Many a pitched battle with the Tim’s from there over the years despite us being heavily outnumbered.

My old man used to go nuts.

Many a time when he was back shift and I'd back from school for lunch, we'd see the odd skirmish between the Tay and the Machrie Fleet in the woods behind the Bogany flats.

Mainly I'm sure the Tay was our lot and yahoos. He just thought it should have been Grange and Glenwood against Maggie Mary's.

Ecumenical was my da's middle name. :)

Back