Greg Taylor at 0-2

How does anyone even respect him? How is he not embarrassed? I couldn't take someone like that seriously. I just can't understand it. I know someone who grew up uber staunch, whole family is. He had rangers tatoos etc. He married a catholic Celtic fan, married in Chapel, his 2 sons are now celtic season ticket holders, in Catholic schools, never out of celtic gear, He even takes them to games when the mum can't make it and he's had his Rangers tatoos removed. I can't take the guy seriously.
Name and shame the 19th Century Terrorist bastard

Would happily watch on a loop both Taylor and McGregor on the receiving end of horrific career ending knee breaks.

It would be what is deserved for being jump the dykes.

As for any parents that jump the dyke with them….. they can get the same, filthy b@stards.

My sons have been brought up knowing what that filthy cult is all about, they know exactly what the consequences would be if they ever jumped the dyke.

Thankfully for me they carry this mindset with them and don’t fraternise with the enemy.

They should be hung for treason. If any of my offspring went down that route I’d disown them, they would be done with me. Thankfully, my boys have been brought up the correct way.

A jump the dyke is no different to a nonce in my eyes.
Just asked my son if he would play for them..

“Would I %^*&”

Is the right answer and I do believe at nearly 18 the first time I have heard him swear!

Turncoat bastrd (Taylor)

What gets me is, the question; what do RCs who play for Rangers think of some of our songs?

Why does no one ever ask what the jump the dyke think of the songs they sing?

Now I don’t agree with people who, when it comes to signing for the mutants, say that “it’s a short career” and “professionals look after themselves” because I could never do it and will always maintain that.

However, I kinda get the argument.

What I don’t get is how a guy who was a genuine avid Rangers supporter, who attended a lot of games when time permitted when he played with Kilmarnock, can stand in front of the Copland Road goading our supporters like a snidey little bastard.

Worse than Maeda, Johnston, the lot of them.
Cun.t.
He decided to play for them. It’s all out the window at that point.

Would happily watch on a loop both Taylor and McGregor on the receiving end of horrific career ending knee breaks.

It would be what is deserved for being jump the dykes.

As for any parents that jump the dyke with them….. they can get the same, filthy b@stards.

My sons have been brought up knowing what that filthy cult is all about, they know exactly what the consequences would be if they ever jumped the dyke.

Thankfully for me they carry this mindset with them and don’t fraternise with the enemy.

People like you should be the shining beacons of the Parents/Teachers Associations.

I'm shuddering to think what they'd think of me?

Irrelevant prick. He’s absolutely rotten as well and we don’t target him enough

Turncoat.Traitor.
How true this is,I don't know, but it was posted on here that his father ,despite being a Rangers fan,got rid of all his memorabilia and shirts etc and is now a Celtic park season ticket holder, or gets free tickets courtesy of his two faced son.

Is he hoping to come back to Ibrox after his son stops playing for them?
What do you say to a friend who suddenly stops supporting us and now supports that rabble?
Pathetic kunt

Now I don’t agree with people who, when it comes to signing for the mutants, say that “it’s a short career” and “professionals look after themselves” because I could never do it and will always maintain that.

However, I kinda get the argument.

What I don’t get is how a guy who was a genuine avid Rangers supporter, who attended a lot of games when time permitted when he played with Kilmarnock, can stand in front of the Copland Road goading our supporters like a snidey little bastard.

Worse than Maeda, Johnston, the lot of them.
Cun.t.
Taylor is a republican piece of filth. Him and McGregor will always be utter ira loving t4ig pigs

Enlighten us all then with your wisdom
First. Those who say if he was they're son he would never play for the rats. Easy to say when you are not in that situation. What is different is both father and so turned total mong and turned total retard. As I said their dad/grandad was a different human being. Fact

I've said it numerous times on here before and I'll say it again.

I genuinely believe they employ someone to brainwash new signings there. There can't be any other explanation why each and every one of them turn into such bitter, chip on their shoulder cunts
There's nothing they like more than a compliant ex Rangers fan

Lewis Morgan on the other hand - good guy and doing well in MLS. Played one game for them against us and didn't enjoy it (despite winning league cup final 2019)

How does anyone even respect him? How is he not embarrassed? I couldn't take someone like that seriously. I just can't understand it. I know someone who grew up uber staunch, whole family is. He had rangers tatoos etc. He married a catholic Celtic fan, married in Chapel, his 2 sons are now celtic season ticket holders, in Catholic schools, never out of celtic gear, He even takes them to games when the mum can't make it and he's had his Rangers tatoos removed. I can't take the guy seriously.
Knew a guy like this. We had season tickets and went to games together. He got a King Billy tattoo on his arm, then he met a diseased boot. The tattoo was covered up with some sort of celtic (keltic) symbol. Within months he’s posting on Facebook about listening to rebel shite and posing in their manky rag. Needless to say I haven’t spoke to the lady's front bottom in over 17 years.

Knew a guy like this. We had season tickets and went to games together. He got a King Billy tattoo on his arm, then he met a diseased boot. The tattoo was covered up with some sort of celtic (keltic) symbol. Within months he’s posting on Facebook about listening to rebel shite and posing in their manky rag. Needless to say I haven’t spoke to the lady's front bottom in over 17 years.
I cannot understamd that at all. This guy doesn't support celtic but he said he doesn't support rangers anymore either. Supports man u now.

I’d humiliate c()nts like that on Facebook. I’ve called out many a jump the dyke on Facebook. Utter humiliation. You NEVER change your team.

I feel very strongly about this subject, hence the reason I have posted about 10 times. I blame the malt…

His old man is a fanny. Used to run around with a tim top, then became uber staunch and now by all accounts is totally Celtic mad.
Wait till his boys leaves them and ends up at a Livingston, wonder if his Da will suit a livi trackie... hahahaa

Back