Greg Taylor at 0-2

He’s trying too hard to be accepted by them.

He’s shite and one of the first they abuse when they lose.

Sima came on and absolutely rinsed him.

Hope he feels like a Fanny that we went on to come back.
At Parkhead I'd like to see us start Sima there. He had him and the Will Flood clone at centre half on toast, and he'll do it again. It's to our shame we've not properly tested those 2 diddies the last couple of seasons by starting folks like Wright there.

Now I don’t agree with people who, when it comes to signing for the mutants, say that “it’s a short career” and “professionals look after themselves” because I could never do it and will always maintain that.

However, I kinda get the argument.

What I don’t get is how a guy who was a genuine avid Rangers supporter, who attended a lot of games when time permitted when he played with Kilmarnock, can stand in front of the Copland Road goading our supporters like a snidey little bastard.

Worse than Maeda, Johnston, the lot of them.
Cun.t.
If you ever see these turn coats in public make there life hell . Scum bastards.

I remember him scoring in a game at hampden and running over to the mutants in the stand and I’m almost convinced he made a motion to bless himself then changed his mind, tragic wee guy.

This wee rat was never one of us and neither was that prick of a father of his!

No one brought up in this country to support Rangers could ever jump the dyke. It’s impossible, just try and imagine it!

Scumbags the pair of them and I don’t care how many of our games he’s been to, he is not one of us and him and his auld man never where, they don’t have the integrity or the heart for it.

Ibrox is the biggest Stadium he will ever play at.
??

Does their ground not hold 10k more?

As for Taylor, a very mediocre player who I can't believe gets a start for them. Didn't know his dad, but can't have been that much of a Rangers fan if he has jumped ship.

OMFG. Nothing wrong with wanting your son to do well, but you don’t switch sides yourself. Offers an insight into both their characters, so fk them.
Was reading Saquon Barklay’s dad turned up every game to watch his son play for the Giants in a Jets jersey and will continue to do so now he’s joining the Eagles. Supporting his son and his team

I had a new pupil when i was a driving instructor. He got in the car and the first thing he asked was what team i supported?
I said that i supported Rangers and i knew he was a cltic fan. How do you know that he asked?
Pointed down to his trainers and said only a cltic fan would wear green and white laces.
It turned out his dad had died when he was young and the dad had been a Rangers fan so was bringing him up the same.
After the dad had died the scum part of the family got a hold of him and made sure he started to support the scum.
He was bitter.
He had bought a car for when he passed his test and the badge at the back had a union flag beside it.
He said his mates from both sides were ripping the pish out of him because of it.

It’s so hard to believe this, as I know people that were pals with Greg when he had his Rangers ST.

Even if your boy signs for the dark side, you don’t go that far the other way.
According to the good parish that is FF, his auld man is cutting about dressed like a Lennoxtown jannie.

That’s basically selling your soul to the devil.

The worst part is we've let a very average player away with murder. There's a reason even the dross of the league target him. He's bollocks.

Not surprised to hear of his dad.

Guy I used to go to Ibrox with's son ended up playing for Hibs. Gave up his Rangers season ticket, now attends every fixture at Easter Road (son no longer plays for them) and posts about how much he hates Unionism, Old Firm fans etc. Weirdo

Why can't he want the best for his son, but continue to support his own team? Why does his Da need to start following them? That's a strange, strange mindset.

And Taylor is mouth first, talent second. Sima with a few more games under his belt will rampage over the top of him. Hopefully literally!

There's good money to be made from being a jump the dyke.

Guarantees you a media career and being on the news at least once per week.

McGregor hasn't filled the role that Brown left so Greg Taylor will be thinking - I can do that.

He’s a rhat now and worse is his father’s antics. Shameful.
My daughter plays football and I told her years ago you sign for them I am done coming to watch you.Joking about but serious as well. If you’re good enough for them wanting you then someone else would be interested in you.
Fast forward to October last year we are in car with her goalie coach and his daughter and he asked my wee yin if she would sign for selic if they asked and she gave him a blunt no way.No laughing or smiling either just a no way.
Much laughing and he asks why not? She said if they want me an equal or bigger club would want me I’d sign for them.
I’m sitting smiling away in the front seat and when we get out the car I gave her a wee wink.
I know she loves The Rangers. When we equalised yesterday we were screaming and jumping about and she burst into tears. I thought I’d battered her nose or something. I stop and go are you ok? She bubbling going I’m fine I’m just so happy and relieved.

His dad doesn’t speak to his mates anymore and goes to his sons games.

Guy that did my loft insulation was good mates with the Taylor’s and told me this. Even showed me photos on his phone.

He’s a midget who’s shit at football and a jump the dyke lady's front bottom.
DA done your loft insulation I'm thinking.

Supposedly Neil McCann's brother played in a republican flute band!

Makes his goal to win the league in 1999 at their dump even sweeter imo
Neil McCanns brother was a better player than Neil. He was just a fucking idiot who sold all the young team E, Acid and Smack. Got kicked out of Morton for wrecking a hotel in Ayrshire or largs with the rest of the young yts/apprentices bar Hoppy who ended up apologising to McGraw and ending up with more money than Morton. Neil is back to his old ways hanging about with his mentally challenged mates since he left his missus... He dose t have much like for us these days.

Don’t get it. I’ve no children yet but I can only imagine me saying to my dad I’d be signing for them. I’d be fucking hit with a dig out the door
Same here. If I even suggested going there my old man would have stuck one on my chin.
Was always a worry when we were in the shitter would my kids not bother with The Rangers but it’s put them both the other way. Absolutely love Rangers and all we are about. Especially my oldest she absolutely detests them.

Would happily watch on a loop both Taylor and McGregor on the receiving end of horrific career ending knee breaks.

It would be what is deserved for being jump the dykes.

As for any parents that jump the dyke with them….. they can get the same, filthy b@stards.

My sons have been brought up knowing what that filthy cult is all about, they know exactly what the consequences would be if they ever jumped the dyke.

Thankfully for me they carry this mindset with them and don’t fraternise with the enemy.
Unfortunately your first sentence says a lot more about you than about any ‘jump the dyke’. What an extraordinarily disturbing mindset you appear to have.

Back