Dessers is (a lot) worse than Lammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pathetic performance from someone who is a poor a striker as I've ever seen play for us in the top league

I'm going to leave it at that as he's cost me about 5 bans already this season
Stop acting like a dolt ffs had our players made the two blocks we would be raving!

Lammers wasn’t great being played out of position but surely it would have been better keeping him for the striker position instead of relying purely on Dessers as he seems determined to play Silva on the left rather than central.

We have an absolute donkey and a crock as our 2 striker options.

If Dessers doesn’t miss the sitter right before halftime then the score line would have been in our favour..
Granted it still wouldn’t have taken away how poor we were today.

Only good thing about Lammers is that since he was so shit we had to send him back to Dutch football where he is doing well so we might get some cash for him. We will get next to nothing for Dessers.

The opposition can just ignore him because he's just so ineffectual.

No special team talks on how to deal with our no 9 are required.

Dont agree with OP at all but dessers pre match mini interview he was asked about his goals and he said along the lines of he's accepted he will miss chances! pathetic mentality as a striker! should want to score every single chance and show hunger!

Both are dreadful end of story.

Worrying thing is I’m not sure Danilo is a huge step up in quality either certainly not enough to win us a title anytime soon.

For the 3rd season in a row we’re paying the price for a truly scandalous summer window.
This in spades.

Not the worst player in the world but just can't be relied on.

Still makes a pig's ear of too many good chances.

Roofe needs to be starting - the problem is he'll probably only last one start then be out injured again.

Murray? The one who looks like Chers kid in Mask?

He is 32 mate.
Ha ha he’s young to me yes that’s who he’s like. I wasn’t suggesting we buy him I’m just saying that he’s scoring as many goals as Dessers in a shit team, what number might he have scored with the chances Dessers gets. If we’d had Shankland yesterday he’d have had us at least two up at half time and cruising. Dessers missed chances will cost us the league.

Another pathetic performance from someone who is a poor a striker as I've ever seen play for us in the top league

I'm going to leave it at that as he's cost me about 5 bans already this season
Both are nowhere near the required ability to be a Rangers forward.

If we win this league with Dessers leading the line then that's an unbelievable achievement by PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back