Fabio Silva

He is a player clearly getting himself some game time, for half a season, who will meander back down the M6 at end of season.
Contributed very little, young McCausland who had been performing well, then needed a rest from injury has suddenly been binned from the Team and Silva getting all this game time, whilst providing little to nothing.

Contributed nothing today, goes back to his parent club who should be concerned with the amount of money they spent on him.

I know I’m going to sound like Captain Hindsight, but I saw him on TV a few times for Wolves and thought there is no way this guy is an EPL standard player.
Yes, he was young but there are 18 year olds in the EPL playing very regularly who clearly are good enough.
It’s no accident that Silva has been out on loan and nowhere near the Wolves first team.

He should be nowhere near that left wing again at best he’s our 2nd choice striker right now n that’s terrifying

Done absolutely nothing of real note for me.

His little hissy fit when he came off too really annoyed me. Did absolutely nothing, like the rest of them, then throwing his toys out the pram. Fed up with sub standard like this
He embarrassed himself last week rolling around the floor. He doesn't do it on the park & I'd happily see him on the bench for the last few games

Send him back now, useless wasting the time of all of us.

There's not anything he's done in the last 6 or 7 games that a young player from our own academy couldn't have.

At least a Ross McCausland or a Cole Mckinnon would give 100% for the cause.

We do like the excuse when a player isn’t very good of he’s being played out of position. Even when he cuts or finds himself in the box he’s still not very good it’s not like he’s on the wing and isn’t allowed to move from it.

When was the last time he actually scored? Doesn’t do anything much like most our forward players and midfielders

On £80k a week at Wolves ffs. An absolute imposter. If only he was half as good as he thinks he is eh. Needs chased.

I know I’m going to sound like Captain Hindsight, but I saw him on TV a few times for Wolves and thought there is no way this guy is an EPL standard player.
Yes, he was young but there are 18 year olds in the EPL playing very regularly who clearly are good enough.
It’s no accident that Silva has been out on loan and nowhere near the Wolves first team.
You didn't need to have hindsight, his best bits on YouTube showed us we weren't getting a guy who scores goals.

Someone looked at this guy and convinced a chairman to part with 40m euros to sign him.

What’s the deal with him? Is he being played out of position or just not very good?

It is no crime to say he has been average at best for us, produces very little that even hints at a £35m player. Probably get laughed at for this but I'd take Fashion over him every day.

Someone looked at this guy and convinced a chairman to part with 40m euros to sign him.

What’s the deal with him? Is he being played out of position or just not very good?
Absolutely mediocre. As I said recently, doesn’t score enough, doesn’t get into the right positions to score often enough, doesn’t create often enough. What kind of striker is that?

It is no crime to say he has been average at best for us, produces very little that even hints at a £35m player. Probably get laughed at for this but I'd take Fashion over him every day.
100% with you on that. I’d have kept Sakala over this guy, Dessers, Lammers and probably Danilo too.

Back