Match Thread Dundee v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - Sky Sports

This team is dead, you can't breathe life into it.

Some of the faces will be the same next season, we won't have a complete new squad but it has to be a different team: different mentality and different attitude are things that can be done and the players who come in will have to have it and the manager will have to instill a winning mentality and demand each player goes out to win or they are out the team.

We have too many players content to be second, that is what we've got to change.

Absolutely disgraceful and unacceptable.

Too long have we endured this squad of bottlers, who can't keep it going and step up when it really counts. Too long we've endured gifting title after title to shite Bheast teams.

PC needs to gut the deadwood that usually throws leagues away after the winter break.

Pathetic, utterly pathetic this Rangers side.

Unforgivable. Can’t be carrying players like Lawrence, Goldson, Dessers, Roofe, Lundstram, Barisic, Dowell, etc.

And the more I think about it, as much as I love the guy, Tav’s time is up. I hope a big offer comes in from Saudi so we can rebuild in that position.

We should close the Rangers Academy, we’re not bringing sustained talent into the first team, it’s proving to be an utter waste of time!

Yet another season where we are in absolute disarray! One title in 8 years is an embarrassment. We had a honeymoon period with Clement which is well and truly over, and coincided with a period where the Tims were god awful. But they’ve found the will to win again because they know how to, whilst we’ve once again been derailed by the fact that we only know how to lose!!!!!

Pathetic from the very top to the very bottom!

This Groundhog Day feels like it’s going to last forever at Rangers…in another year of record season ticket sales. We deserve infinitely better.

Can't believe the turnaround over the last few weeks.

Can't think of a player who gets pass marks tonight. Not one of them looked like they're playing for a title.

Totally embarrassing, this man is not a Glasgow rangers manager, should be relieved of his duties for this absolute shit show!!! Blame the players, this clown sets them up. He’s way out his depth
Sack the manager or sack those cunts who have fucked up for many a manager depending on their length of stay.

Time to reset. Everyone goes. Assets sold, loans returned and deadwood culled. Pricks.

Goldson needs a seat on the bench for a few games. At least 6 passes straight out the park.

Serious question need asked regarding team selection from the manager his timing and substitutions absolutely shocking. As for the shower of shit on the park nothing but bottle merchants .
The managers doesn't misplace 5 yard passes or hoof the ball out of play ......we have forwards that hide behind defenders instead of attacking the ball .....

Didn't even put them under pressure. It's not like they were blocking shots and throwing body on lines, we were just not even close to a result

Not one of those players with the exception of Butland should be at our club next season! I honestly can't stand to look at them after this week and the serial loser stench will never leave until the culprits are gone! Hearts will be rubbing their hands watching that over the last few days and I fear our season is will be over on Sunday evening!

Tav is ultimately unable to turn this team around when we need it and that is what a Captain of Rangers should do. That midfield tonight were absolute wank. As was Roofe

The tactics and formation is killing us - zero width the whole game - every time we are trying to play through a packed middle area.

Not once did we go wide and cross.

That was almost as bad as County

I feel like he will move a lot out in the summer if we can. He doesn't strike me like a loser and won't take the way the players are just messing about.
less and less convinced he actually has a ruthless streak in him. His team selections suggest not. Same rubbish being served up week in week out by the leadership group and he refuses to change it

The results are as much on him as the players. He doesn’t escape the criticism either.

We clearly don't want it.

People won't admit it but the managers job is on a shoogly peg. By that I mean a poor start next seasion and he's gone.

This is looking like a rerun of Gio and Beale. Promising at first...
That not maybe down to the players attitude?

They’ll be deserving of the mocking and humiliation they are heading for at the piggery, bunch of fucking gutless losers.

They’ll all be claiming injuries before that one.

Absolute shit show again.
Whenever the chips are down this set of players bottle it.
Sell the whole lot & start again.
Where the **** do we go from here.

What he did 4 games ago he is at fault as much as the players
I just think no matter who manager is these players will eventually let you down, they are capable of good results here and there but we've seen year on year when it comes to the business end of the season. Beale then added added garbage in Dessers, injury merchants in roofe, Jack, Lawrence. What can you do

Players were a disgrace. Lawrence aresing about with his socks in-between passes near the end there instead of looking for the ball. Goldson kicking conversions. Tav with %^*& all passion. Bottlers.

Back