Timmy Mondays

Ew-OE0-Ei-W8-AI-Zj.jpg

They really bore the backside off the rest of the world with all of this.

It’s an emotional comfort blanket for them to jump up & down shouting, “New club”… nobody cares what they think.
They don't seem to realise no one outside of Scotland cares about their club. Instead they are convinced every football fan from every country in the world loves them.

They really bore the backside off the rest of the world with all of this.

It’s an emotional comfort blanket for them to jump up & down shouting, “New club”… nobody cares what they think.

It is their comfort blanket for when we beat them - they will at least have the comfort of having their arses spanked from a 12yo. That's how their heads work.

Fxxking deviants the lot of them.

I honestly don't know why this whole new club or same club bothers them so much, every single Rangers fan I know is over it and doesn't care.

Its them that are constantly frothing at the mouth about it.

I understand why they all found it amusing at the time. Everybody else has got over it because they know it isn’t accurate and has got boring. They haven’t.

The “Readers added content ..” blurb should have read -

“You’ll have to excuse the mental warblings of this Celtc fan, he was touched by a priest during his formative years, and later afflicted by Sevcoitis. “

• Haha
Reactions: VGM
We're a new club when it suits their argument. Same club in other circumstances.

Honestly, they tie themselves in knots with it all and think it's hilarious. It's not, it's tedious and boring as hell.

Anytime one of them that I know does a sevco, I just howl at them. A literal wolf howl.

They can’t stand it.
Exactly it means absolutely nothing to me I could resort to calling them Pacific Shelve 595 or ask why they don’t call themselves Celtic Football and Athletic Club it’s not really worth the energy.

They need to grow up don't they.

Tim on Tim action.

I can mind being in the Ivory during the admin/liquidation days (after the official announcement) and was sat a few feet away from a guy who was an adult of circa 25 who was sharing a table with his grandparents.

Crowing loudly that 'Rainjurs are deid grandpa' he was subsequently admonished by the senior dhim and told 'behave yersel, Rangers urnae deid they've just been demoted'.

Wind taken right out of junior dhim's sails for ten seconds or so and then he protests his case until grandfaither gets stern and tells him 'let it go, they're no deid'.

A minute or so later, junior, still crestfallen at causing an atmosphere of silence at his table looks at me.

I, with my best poker face on, curled a lip and cracked a knowing smirk.

Timmy was raging. :D

Took Hearts 3 minutes into the game before belting out that classic hearts song you let your club die.

The culmination of your season a semi final at hampden and your singing about Rangers .

The same thing happened to Hearts in 1905 that happened to us in 2012.

From their own club website.

Cnuts. I’d respect them more if they said they hated us as we were a ‘new club’ and therefore didn’t want to watch us play them. But it is the opposite. I’d never have let those bheasts in our beautiful stadium again

You can't argue with stupid.
Leave the sad 19th Century Terrorist bastards and their mental deficiencies to it.

Just laugh at it.

It's the Paddy Power advert that they now don't realise they're the butt of the joke.

Everybody else doesn't care now other than diddy club supports trying to get a rise out of us.

Just ask why they no longer have the “Athletic” part in their name since 1995? Pathetic shelf would be more appropriate!

Just laugh at it.

It's the Paddy Power advert that they now don't realise they're the butt of the joke.

Everybody else doesn't care now other than diddy club supports trying to get a rise out of us.
Hibs fans regularly chant "you let your club die".

Hibs have "died" on two separate occasions!

Hibs fans regularly chant "you let your club die".

Hibs have "died" on two separate occasions!
Exactly, no self awareness about their own clubs history.

That's why I'm saying just laugh at it now. We've more to worry us than what jobber teams fans think.

See all this shite they couldn't get jobs because they where catholic. Incorrect. They couldn't get jobs because they are so stupid!

Back