Match Thread FK Shkupi v Rangers - 16:55 Tuesday 17th - Premier Sports/RangersTV.tv

No what I'll take the ban again .morelos should be shown the door asap

Memo to self. Dont listen to any pre/post match words from players and managers, I bet the clean sheet, just, is mentioned.

Rossiter injury was clearly a hammer blow he would be playing in front of mccrorie and he would add a lot to our midfield

That's the difference for me. Last year that goes in.

We are miles from where we want to be but shagger will be a great addition

McGregor is going to be our best signing for absolute ages. I reckon he’ll be worth about 15 points on his own to us this year!

I'm watching a Rangers team who have played 3 matches so far since the pre-season break - only one of them being competitive - who are having to play in humid 30 degree conditions against a bunch of hacking bastards

I absolutely loathe this forum and how people just judge what they see without taking variables into account. No let ups given on match fitness, match sharpness, bedding in periods etc.

It's been sticky, but we've been untroubled for the most part and if our striker didn't have his head up his arse we'd be a couple of goals clear

Folk would do well to remember that a Celtic team who ended up going unbeaten lost in f*cking Gibraltar

You have your opinion, I have mine. Let’s just leave it at that.

We need to hope that Sadiq is a combined Mols/Negri/McCoist hybrid creature, otherwise we are going to be struggling for goals this season.
I hope Sadiq and possibly Davis and Solanke in later in the window will transform us going forward.
Coulibaly providing a bit more quality as well all being good.

Thank f*ck we have seen this one over the line. At least the 2 new lads will be available for next week, maybe get in another as once again we can see Morelos and Windass aren't good enough up top.

As i said earlier before the game i would have taken 0-0 if offered. After last season getting through should the most important thing and build from there. Wasn't a perfect performance by any means or even a good one but the team will improve the more they play together and get fitter.

Back