Match Thread FK Shkupi v Rangers - 16:55 Tuesday 17th - Premier Sports/RangersTV.tv

This is utterly dreadful, this is a part time team if memory serves me correctly, lacklustre, toothless garbage.

Why are so many of you so fucking desperate to put the boot in ? Is it some weird fetish about being right on the internet or just that uniquely Scottish thing where we live to see folk fail.

Morelos has made the wrong decision every single time he's had the ball tonight. I'm usually one to give him the benefit of the doubt but he's been fucking shocking.

McCrorie and Morelos have been awful.

I honestly don't know whats happened to Alfredo, he looks completely hapless.

We don't need Jack and McCrorie in the same lineup, one or the other, (Jack for me on this evidence).

Ejaria looks like he may be a class above, without wanting to get carried away.

Pleasing that we haven't really been troubled defensively. Goldson will be immense for us.

Bought premier sports for the month at 15 quid and it's bored the life out of me. I think we need another game or two, we don't look match fit.

Sorry, what game are you watching? This is absolutely dreadful.

I'm watching a Rangers team who have played 3 matches so far since the pre-season break - only one of them being competitive - who are having to play in humid 30 degree conditions against a bunch of hacking bastards

I absolutely loathe this forum and how people just judge what they see without taking variables into account. No let ups given on match fitness, match sharpness, bedding in periods etc.

It's been sticky, but we've been untroubled for the most part and if our striker didn't have his head up his arse we'd be a couple of goals clear

Folk would do well to remember that a Celtic team who ended up going unbeaten lost in f*cking Gibraltar

Love this thread:

Middletons fails to test the keeper: "Great positioning, well played young man, fantastic"
Morelos balloons it "P1sh, sh1te, i'll drive him to Doncaster for 50p"

o_Oo_Oo_O
One was on the park two minutes in his second appearance having previously appeared for ten minutes.

Morelos had a pass on to put Middleton through on the keeper and balloons it miles over. For whatever reason his confidence appears absolutely shot. Hes a much better player than he's showing at the moment. Kinda feel sorry for him to be honest. Hes trying to hard to make it right I think.

I'm watching a Rangers team who have played 3 matches so far since the pre-season break - only one of them being competitive - who are having to play in humid 30 degree conditions against a bunch of hacking bastards

I absolutely loathe this forum and how people just judge what they see without taking variables into account. No let ups given on match fitness, match sharpness, bedding in periods etc.

It's been sticky, but we've been untroubled for the most part and if our striker didn't have his head up his arse we'd be a couple of goals clear

Folk would do well to remember that a Celtic team who ended up going unbeaten lost in f*cking Gibraltar
Better Rangers teams than this have had stinking performances in the early stages of Europe. Just need to hope we improve.

Back