“Keiran Tierney is £30m Target For Juventus”

Speaking of Dembele and dollars I noticed he’s been taken off injured again with ..... a hamstring injury

40m dembele dollars for a crocked striker ehhh

Should we really be spending time (like me) talking about this. The darkside have players that are worth money I don't doubt that but until they actually sell a player we will not know how much they are worth. Problem is with so many teams in different countries with pots of cash to spend players sell for much more than their true value. Wonder how much Halliday is worth ..must be at least 5 million ...sold.

Interesting that not one Juve forum even has a thread on a player their club is apparently thinking of spending 30 million on. Not one Juve related account on Twitter from the looks of it mentioning it either.
Likewise the Barcelona social media fan accounts made no mention of Messi’s ‘demand’ that their board sign Dembele last year, or Real Madrid supposedly joining the hunt. It really just emphasises how amateurish and trapped in time the Scottish media are. Years ago they could have kind of got away with this stuff to an extent but now with the Internet it’s so obvious when it’s made up nonsense.

Ronaldo and Tierney.

Dream team.
Yep, if Ronaldo's name can shift 500,000 Juve shirts in a day then they can afford to waste half those profits on the bheggars left back just to open up the market for their shirts to the 9 million yahoo fans around the world.
Dreaming team right enough.

When the tims tell me it's mince on the plate, i check under the tatties to make sure. Walter Smith quote.

So many top European clubs come in for Tierney with huge money transfer fees but nothing of substance transpires, it's a strange one, it really is, it's as if his club is telling porkies but that couldn't happen.........could it?

Did Bobo Balde ever sign for Bayern Munich. It was in the Record :rolleyes:

They honestly believe they have a £30m full back in their squad now he is not refered to as the best CEO in Europe for nothing I tell you.;);)

He'll most likely end up at a mid table Prem club for 10 -15 million. Anyone paying anything more than that wants their head examined given what Liverpool paid for Robertson who'd already played at a higher level and it a far superior player.
How do you rate a decent but nothing more than that full back in the spfl at that kind of money ffs.

dmackm.png

Speaking of Dembele and dollars I noticed he’s been taken off injured again with ..... a hamstring injury

40m dembele dollars for a crocked striker ehhh

Dembele has had this issue for years now & I’m not sure anyone would pay big money for a player with this recurring problem Chris.

Maybe the BBC tennis correspondent will contact Juventus and ask if it's true they're interested in Tierney just like he done with the Chinese club when they bid for Alfredo .....

Or does it not fit with the agenda

It would be absurd to say the lad is not a right good player. But nobody is going to pay that sort of dough for someone playing in our league. He may well go for that amount a transfer down the line and they will make a pretty penny on sell on fees but there is not a hope in hell of this sort of money as a direct transfer.

Back