Match Thread Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Sunday 12th - RangersTV.tv only

Big Umar minds me of the shrunken heid thing out of Beetlejuice

beetlejuice-beetlejuice-the-movie-1081504_848_477.jpg

:D

If you didn’t subscribe to the anti Rangers sentiment towards us from the SFA then you have no option but to fully endorse that belief now.

A shocking display by the officials.

Nice to have a defence that can invite pressure and it doesn’t cause small heart attacks or I shift myself.

Well done. Very good performance given the circumstances. Too be fair we should have scored a few more even after being down to 10.

2-0 FT.

Great result given the circumstances.

Never looked like conceding, absolutely dominant up until the red card, then back to the defensive solidity that we have been able to rely on so far this season after the red.

Referee had an absolute nightmare. Ironic that the red card was probably was the only call he got right today.

Good win. Especially considering we were playing against 11 players and the referee who clearly still wanted to be a St. Mirren player.

Good fitness levels from our guys and good fight. Two good goals well and had we kept 11 on the pitch could have been a lot more.

St. Mirren are a bunch of scum though. Their players, their manager and their fans.

Back