Match Thread Rangers v St Mirren - 15:00 Sunday 12th - RangersTV.tv only

Pleased with that result and performance. Just a shame the game turned from an enjoyable watch and a probable 4 or 5 goal victory to a more nervy affair, but the 3 points are what matter!

Well done Rangers.

When we are coasting it 2-0 at Ibrox we shouldn't be giving these refs an easy opportunity to change the game.
Let's hope we can keep eleven on the park the next league game.

We would have demolished them if it wasn't for the sending off. Great performance though. Very professional second half and we still looked more dangerous than them with ten men. Well done.

Delighted with the win but very frustrating being reduced to 10 men again.

Looks absolutely clear to me that quality is required in the wide areas.

Can't wait do see what we can do in this league when we have a full team playing. Well done lads fighting second half performance.

We are a good side, with the makings of a very good side

Defensively organised playing as a unit, a very exciting midfield in the making (Coulibaly is our best midfielder in many a year)

So far so good

Choo Choo!

Brilliant to get the win, McCrorie getting sent off put a dampener on what could've been a 4 or 5 goal hiding!

Sadiq looks like Bambi taking first steps, hopefully he finds his feet because I've no idea where he's trying to go when he gets the ball? :D

The early red card deprived us of watching a big win today but the next best thing is protecting the 2-0 we had, but not just that they still dominated the match and could have ended up with a couple more goals.

It would probably have ended up 2-2 (or worse) during the last few seasons as the nerves and shambolic defending had its effect.

And that is now what is an endemic problem.

Our opponents are allowed obligatory 'first' bookable challenges on our players that are ignored, which gives them optimism for further maiming.

We need to go above the SFA.

Don't forget the optional ignoring of the 'second' bookable challenge !

Well done, Gers.
Shame about Ross's red, but I think it was one, sadly.
It could have been a cricket score, but 2-0 is also good.
We're going to be very, very difficult to beat.

Yeah what happens with Middleton has a bad game. Throbbers racing in to demand he’s taken out because they “just don’t see it with him” anymore.

Playing in front of that crowd can be daunting for experienced players never mind young boys. I doubt people getting on their backs does much for confidence, above all else it’s just piss annoying to read too.

Agree 100%. It's a pity the same understanding wasn't shown to the likes of Barry McKay. Was he not 20 or 21 when he was playing for us.

3 points. Clean sheet. Rested some players in order to see the tie out on Thursday. Ahead of the poets in the table despite us dropping points last week.

There's some improvements to be made, I'm sure Gerrard will fix that over the coming weeks. A happy bear, indeed.

Back