AEK 2 IRA 1 (3-2 aggregate)

LivelyFrighteningEuropeanfiresalamander.webp

well that was an easy last 10 mins to watch .................

joyful viewing in the end ;-)

watch thae dims now checking who the subs were, these fookers would do anything to stay in

Can't stress enough how much I really hoped they went out, and they did.

Goodbye champions league money that you have had a free crack at.

Goodbye using your fancy arse light fuckaboutery.

Goodbye having an astronomical budget compared to the rest of Scottish football.

Get it right round ye. All the way right round.

The pain of packie bonner commentating was absolutely ba fuckin rilliant.

Hartson's right the board haven't backed the manager.

They haven't given him a single penny.

Can't be Brenda's fault, it's impossible.

It's always bizarre to see a squad with £200 million worth of talent knocked out in the qualifiers. And by bizarre, I mean funny. And by £200 million of talent, I imagine we'll see a few of them going for about the amount you'd get for qualifying over the next couple of weeks. Coincidentally.

Every journey begins with the first step - and this is theirs en-route to their proper place behind us

Roll Up, Roll Up, get your "Stars" here, going cheap, nearly had CL experience and don't worry about record defeats in europe

So sad....never mind :)

Thank fvck for that! Great result for us tonight. Was never confident of the result even at 2-0 but delighted they held out.

I think I will go and stick some popcorn in the micro and watch the drama unfold.

This is massive for us, no matter what the result is on Thursday, this is really damaging for them. I just wonder who will come out victorious in the melee. The tranny shaggy or liewell.

Interesting times ahead. Let’s do it on Thursday rangers.

Back