Tina at Ibrox?

NO it was Tina Fucking Turner

I was their, I seen her and I heard her for my own eyes and ears
I was there too.

Naw it fucking wisnae Tina Turner.
I thought you said your mind was playing tricks? You seem so cock sure now.

Not Tina.....http://nfs.stvfiles.com/imagebase/80/623x349/80262-simply-the-best-a-tina-turner-impersonator-performing-rangers-adopted-anthem-at-Ibrox.jpg

Heart last game of the millennium

Albertz scored 1-0 I think or was it Dundee
Correct with Hearts game being the last game of the Millenium and Albertz scored the winner,i remember it for the fact it was 100 years of the main stand being built and my wee mate taking my season ticket as I had bought my daughter and I two tickets for the Broomie. Sadly my wee mate collapsed and died at my seat. Albertz was his favourite player at the time:(Didnt know until the next night when his wife phoned the house. Back to the subject though I remember the lookalike being tremendously enthusiastic with a ridiculous wig on:)

I was there too.

Naw it fucking wisnae Tina Turner.
I thought you said your mind was playing tricks? You seem so cock sure now.

Not Tina.....http://nfs.stvfiles.com/imagebase/80/623x349/80262-simply-the-best-a-tina-turner-impersonator-performing-rangers-adopted-anthem-at-Ibrox.jpg

That’s a picture of some bird? Could be doing the half time lotto!

Tina Turner played at Ibrox as part of a special celebration

Correct with Hearts game being the last game of the Millenium and Albertz scored the winner,i remember it for the fact it was 100 years of the main stand being built and my wee mate taking my season ticket as I had bought my daughter and I two tickets for the Broomie. Sadly my wee mate collapsed and died at my seat. Albertz was his favourite player at the time:(Didnt know until the next night when his wife phoned the house. Back to the subject though I remember the lookalike being tremendously enthusiastic with a ridiculous wig on:)

Sorry to here that mate! I remember it being an evening game and getting huckled by the police for drinking buckfast in some dodgy Ally way!

Tina Turner as their though

That’s a picture of some bird? Could be doing the half time lotto!

Tina Turner played at Ibrox as part of a special celebration
Are you at the wind up mate?

The posts are correct.
100 years at Ibrox in 1999, beat Hearts 1-0 with Albertz scoring (sure it was a late penalty) and some Tina Turner impersonator on the pitch before kick off.

The posts are correct.
100 years at Ibrox in 1999, beat Hearts 1-0 with Albertz scoring (sure it was a late penalty) and some Tina Turner impersonator on the pitch before kick off.
Last minute shot I think! memory is shot to %^*& right enough,like most on this thread:D

Reactions: TQ3
It was also the night my gran past away. Went from being delighted Albertz scored right at the end, to phone call as soon as I got back in the door. Also the day of my works Xmas party. Left the piss up so I could get to the game. It was a strange day!

The posts are correct.
It was a defected goal. It was a pretty dire game. Seeing some of the old players at HT was brilliant that night though.

It was also the night my gran past away. Went from being delighted Albertz scored right at the end, to phone call as soon as I got back in the door. Also the day of my works Xmas party. Left the piss up so I could get to the game. It was a strange day!
Sorry to hear that SM,its things like that can give you a degree of knowing that you remember correctly.His wife gave me my season ticket back at his funeral do in the wee Rangers club.Felt about two inches tall.

I think she done it more than once,that picture doesn't look like a winter game at night...I prefer men:)

This is from a night game in December.
Apologies for the lack of snow! :cool:

11m8al3.jpg

Back