Tina at Ibrox?

Tina Turner is a fcuking global icon/superstar.

Do people honestly believe that she pitched up at Ibrox to do a quick set before a game?

I am utterly dumbfounded by the sheer stupidity of anyone even thinking this was a possibility. I hope to fcuk some folk have their fishing rods out and have caught me here because the absurdity of the alternative is too much to even think about!

I thought she was pally with Murray hence she don’t the on off show.

Loads of singers do it, bocaceli played Leicester mind

This thread is in the running for the most mental thread ever on FF! People actually think the real Tina Turner came to a Scottish Football match and sang one song Ffs it was an impersonator!!
Not "people" mate, just one drug hazed, raving lunatic on the run from the Scottish asylum for asylum rejects.

I thought she was pally with Murray hence she don’t the on off show.

Loads of singers do it, bocaceli played Leicester mind

Pally with Murray?

Jeezuz man, she is pally with the likes of Tom Cruise and Hollywood’s top A listers. She won’t have the first clue who Murray is.

Now Stevie G?

Will the chances are she gets a wee flutter when she sees that man.

I seem to recall a Tina lookalikey getting hunted out of the Celtic Club in Barrowfield after singing Simply the Best!

Wasnt she scheduled to be broadcast live after we had won 9 in a row but we got humped by Motherwell? Due to appear on the big screens? Am I making that up?

Was at the Hearts game but have no recollection of an impersonator at all.

That was a tribute act called Tina mentally challenged!!

Also, since it was so cringeworthy I recall the Bears singing "Get your tits out for the lads" :D

I thought Tina did an actual gig at Ibrox 20 odd years ago?

I know that's not her on the pitch at half time btw...

I thought Tina did an actual gig at Ibrox 20 odd years ago?

I know that's not her on the pitch at half time btw...
Tina has never been at Ibrox..

Some who have had concerts there are;

Bon Jovi
Rod Stewart
Simple Minds
Frank Sinatra
Elton John
Billy Joel
Live
Hipsway
The Waterboys
The Cult
In Tua Nua
The Lafontaines

I remember a few add-ons on the songs too and can swear even from the copland, she whispered the same. It's why she eventually split with ike (was a mentally challenged).

I was there too.

Naw it fucking wisnae Tina Turner.
I thought you said your mind was playing tricks? You seem so cock sure now.

Not Tina.....http://nfs.stvfiles.com/imagebase/80/623x349/80262-simply-the-best-a-tina-turner-impersonator-performing-rangers-adopted-anthem-at-Ibrox.jpg

Lol Keyser soze's mind was playing tricks not kaiserweiss I don't think they are one and the same person?

When I done the Tina to Number 1 campaign, Tinas manager/representative done a interview basically saying that he hated that fact The Best was being used at football grounds...and he distanced himself far from the campaign...

So I very much doubt they would let her sing here lol

Back