Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Brain dead I'm sorry but that's just unacceptable how many times is he going to do it.
Just putting us under all sorts of pressure now we would have cruised with 11 men need to work our arses of now be burst for Sunday. He's a liability of the highest order

Doesnt matter foul or not Morelos is to blame here fullstop just incase you are making excuses for him.

Away you go. The referee gives the correct (and very obvious) decision and Morelos is still on the park.

You also never see referee’s do that. He’s a lady's front bottom and Morelos should still be on the park.

Reactions: LD5
Gerrard needs to sort this, defence deep as anything and the midfield running about like headless chickens.

Even with 11 men we were giving the ball away far too cheaply.

I'll go for morelos the complete arsehole
Me too. Seems to have a missing brain when it comes to decision-making. HE chose to kick the ball away knowing it’s a bookable action. HE chose to have a moan about the yellow card, and gave the crap ref the option to send him off. Alfie; learn or leave !!

If we get through this ( and there’s a long way to go ) the money should be spent on getting a CF .

Sick of him letting us down ,selfish as his team mates are up against it again

It was never a foul to start with nd Alf is rightly aggrieved ref is a ringer, I seen a guy in the stand wi a septic top on he will be keeping the ref right!

Pish refereeing over two or more legs has made this really hard for us. It’s almost as if they don’t want us to succeed........
It was a foul all day long

Shocking from the referee, but once again Morelos gives an official a chance to show him red.
When will he ever learn ? We love him playing for The Rangers but he is becoming a liability with his petulance, histrionics and bad temper.

Yip, shocking decision.......but in instances like this, that's when you have to bite your tongue and just get on with things. If we go out today, nobody else is to blame but him!!!

Unfortunately you are correct the boys been an idiot. There was no need to boot the ball away and then no need to act the ticket once getting booked.

He’s left us in an awful situation now, hopefully Lafferty is gonna come on and re jig the midfield and we can get through this.

The referee is a fucking homer. Same as the first leg.

Never a Ufa goal as offside and you never see two yellows for Morelos.

Two stone wall penalties denied at Ibrox as well.

Numerous foul throws unnoticed.

Yer f ucking ar5e. You're either blind or an idiot -- take your pick.

Back