Rangers transfer deadline day thread

I honestly am not, I have a reputation to uphold. However, I can say thank you to all for making this so fun, it is what makes FF FF.
Ill.stay with you mate. How come you cant say name ? Loads of names been branded about no one will think less of you !

Lucky-bus-driver-lamp-post.gif

You're back :D !!!!!!!

Can all those wanting us to sign a super star, lighten up a wee bit and enjoy the shite that has been spouted tonight in good humour.

Best transfer window in years.

It would be magical if we did make another signing in the next hour, but it’s probably not going to happen and we shouldn’t wet our pants if it doesn’t.

Has anyone suggested that boy from ?locamotiv Zagreb? Was it lovro Maher?

Only saw the one youtube vid on the Bockaj thread but I really want us to get him.

(No chance it’s true. But he’s E European so might get some folk discussing it seriously...)

I’m old enough to know better and should be too tired to care but I can see me refreshing this thread for the next hour in the hope that this isn’t all a monumental wild goose chase.

Awaiting another doc stone wee video thingy - first time I’ve heard of them- very pulsating and enjoyable
#andpissed

It's obviously a player that's at a club and he must be trying to negotiate a pay off hence why he's mulling over it if it was a straight yes or no I reckon have been decided already

Back