Rangers transfer deadline day thread

Can’t see any outs tbh.

It’s a tight squad as is, and we’ve already got rid of most of the deadwood from last year. Any offers for first team players would need to be huge at this point to be considered and I can’t see that happening.

Grezda and Worral in hopefully, not sure if the club have anything else up their sleeve. Even if not we’ve done tremendous business this window.

Everyone has their part to play
The one a lot would’ve chased is Halliday and SG has shown his faith in him.

Can’t see anyone leaving, including Wallace

In?
3 maybe

Early doors yet but hoping for 3 in. Pushing for 4 as I am greedy but we all know how these days turn out. Sitting watching SSN for hours and not much happening. I'll be happy with the 2 in, in all honesty and it should round off a good summer for us.

Hopefully with the extra funds that we have secured and the fact we will have more games against better opposition the board allow Gerrard to go and sign a marquee striker on loan.

Fingers crossed loyal

Worrall and Grezda would result in a superb window for us tbh

Been a hell of a turnover of bodies and everyone of the new guys have settled well and have added their worth (Sadiq excluded and I suspect he’ll be back to Roma in January but 1 questionable player out of the dozen or so we’ve brought in is a superb ratio)

Grezda and worrall in, an attack mid and another striker also its a long campaign on 4 fronts so we need depth

The only one I can see potentially leaving is Wallace. Given we have Borna, Flanagan and Halliday that can play there.

Pure speculation, but maybe we’ve agreed with hearts to let him go today to give us cover against ufa as Borna was ineligible.

I doubt it, for the reason you mentioned - Halliday was the next inline for LB due to Wallace’s lack of match sharpness.

I only want to see 2 more come in if I'm honest. I think the squad is big enough and strong enough once that happens to do well.

Come January, we may need to make some changes, but I'd rather not have too many senior players sitting in the stands if everyone was fit.

We've had an amazing transfer window, all things considered.

I would ideally like another striker but I think the two mentioned in the recent days will be our lot tbh.

I've got my fingers crossed that we don't lose anyone today either.

Possibly Rossiter and Coulibali to come back from injuries short term and Dorrans and Murphy long term and it looks like a good squad.
Number of games,injuries and suspensions will also have an impact.

Would love for us to hijack their loan bid for the leicester defender, he is highly rated and they seem to think he solves their defence, steal him and leave them struggling for a replacement whilst improving our depth

Grezda and Worrall then I'd be delighted with the window as a whole.

That being said, another out of nowhere signing would just help top off a brilliant week!

Just seen Oor Dom step aff a plane at Prestwick:

dominic-solanke-of-liverpool-arriving-at-munich-international-airport-picture-id823036870

Back