Rangers transfer deadline day thread

Honestly, I wish I could, FFS, this is doing my head in. I can't burn this source, but you should be able to figure it out, he has been mentioned a few times in this thread and the transfer window obviously doesn't matter.

Caulker or McCauley. I'm oot, bedtime.

Honestly, I wish I could, FFS, this is doing my head in. I can't burn this source, but you should be able to figure it out, he has been mentioned a few times in this thread and the transfer window obviously doesn't matter.
Caulker or MacAuley then unfortunately.

Other than that it’s been a superb window.

Can’t understand why we’d wait all summer to go for McAuley, a free agent. For me if we wanted him it would’ve be done long ago. No pre season or anything, can’t be very fit at the minute

Just in from work, is it a free agent defender? Can we not sign marchisio instead hes a free agent

It's not f*cking Caulker.

spanner-in-the-works.jpg

Macaulay ?

It's a long season, we hope to be competing on 4 fronts. Players get injured and suspended.
An experienced centre half as 4th pick who we can rely on is no bad idea if wages not silly.

As much as Caulker doesn't greatly overwhelm me, we really do need a 4th centre half to go forth into this season with.

Him or Gareth McAuley would be adequate backup and it certainly looks like it'll be one or the other.

Edit: OK, GM it is then

Even if that happens it’s a damp squib. Why were you building it up?

It’s another striker we were all after.

I’m crying foul play.

Got to be McAuley......free agent and his name was being mentioned at the start of the window

Although disappointed we couldn’t get one more in I am thoroughly delighted by the work everyone has put in and with the transformation in the team, we really can’t grumble. We truly have our Rangers back , European football back at Ibrox! I didn’t realise how much I missed those nights and I was getting scared that my boys would get to experience winning team. I know it’s early days but my God and I can’t wait for Sunday because whatever happens this team won’t be bullied and humiliated by them! Even if its not this weekend we will beat them this season and they will know their 10in a row dreams will be just as flat as their beach balls.

WATP # let’s Go

Back