Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

That report is a fucking disgrace!
They're making out it was a fight as opposed to the team handed ambush the OP has described!
Can't even get the victim of the stabbing right, and why the %^*& are they phrasing it as 'stabbed' ???
Everyone has seen the picture of the wound, there is no ambiguity here, its a fucking stab wound as clear as day!

As other posters have said, this sort of reporting is a direct consequence of the demonisation of Rangers fans, OO and Protestants in general that the natzis and their fellow republican scum at the chamber of secrets openly and unashamedly encourage.

The comments underneath this article are also a disgrace as some are doubting the lad's story and posting some disgusting comments.

Toby Jug
Horseshoe
Auctioneers

All overwhelmingly Rangers orientated.

I didn't say we have been run out of town but that's only 3 pubs you've named. They seem to have dozens in the city centre alone . Remember back in the 70's they didn't even have a pub on the Viccy road and look at it nowadays. Unfortunately they do seem to be taking over large parts of our city and downtown Govan is also becoming a no go area for Bears.
It seems if you control politics and the media, you control the country. Control the pubs and you control the streets.

To those saying Glasgow City Centre is ours, it sure as fu(k isn't.

Walk from the bottom of Hope St at Argyle St to The Theatre Royal on a Saturday night when the pubs close. They have 3 on Hope St and 1 just off it at St Vin St.

Taking Hope St and Renfield/Union St as the 2 main arteries in town. they have control of 1 from North to South.

They sing, shout and dance about to IRA shite, never 1 lifted, ever.

Closing time sees the extent of it in full.

There is no boozer where any of ours comes out in any sort of numbers.

I don't say this lightly but if I was a tourist out for the night on a saturday, cellic supporters is all you see and you would think it is their city.

If they don't have a game on, there is a provo fest at the barras or similar and colours always on show.

The town is absolutely theirs, make no mistake.

I didn't say we have been run out of town but that's only 3 pubs you've named. They seem to have dozens in the city centre alone . Remember back in the 70's they didn't even have a pub on the Viccy road and look at it nowadays. Unfortunately they do seem to be taking over large parts of our city and downtown Govan is also becoming a no go area for Bears.
It seems if you control politics and the media, you control the country. Control the pubs and you control the streets.

There’s a few Irish pubs dotted around the town but apart from Merchant City and the bottom of Hope St I’ve never felt an overly strong Celtic presence anywhere else.

Could you name a few pubs so can put on avoid list?

There’s a few Irish pubs dotted around the town but apart from Merchant City and the bottom of Hope St I’ve never felt an overly strong Celtic presence anywhere else.

Marth's on St Vin/Hope and the 2 Malone's at the top of Hope St. 1 in Hope Lane.

O/neills on Sauchiehall sees a rebel fest outside The beresford when the clubs out at 3.

The arsehole students from The garage join them.

From sauchiehall to Hope St to the merchant city and gallowgate.

It's theirs.

The problem is you don’t really have pubs in the city centre that at closing time 100s of bears spill out and start signing loyalist songs, due to us being normal human beings and out to enjoy a night out. They all congregate together because scum bastard attracts scum bastard then come out their slophouses singing republic songs. I’ve never seen a group of mentally challengeds when faced with any sort of number of bears stand and fight, cowards to a man.

Marth's on St Vin/Hope and the 2 Malone's at the top of Hope St. 1 in Hope Lane.

O/neills on Sauchiehall sees a rebel fest outside The beresford when the clubs out at 3.

It's theirs.

Right, mostly Irish pubs that spill out at closing time then.

Rangers don’t have a focal point outwith the actual football so you’re not gonna get this on our side on a regular night. To say they run the town is a bit far fetched.

Right, mostly Irish pubs that spill out at closing time then.

Rangers don’t have a focal point outwith the actual football so you’re not gonna get this on our side on a regular night. To say they run the town is a bit far fetched.

With all those rhats spilling out at 12 and 3, they do.

You're in denial or never in the toon.

This is an absolute disgrace and make no mistake about it, that’s attempted murder.

I’d take this as high as you can possibly go, even if that means going to the UK government on the basis that the Scottish government don’t give a %^*& about our type.

Someone needs to see some serious, lengthy jail time.

If we play them at Hampden in a cup this season there’s no way the town will be majority Celtic with it being no go for the Bears.

Make this real easy for you mate.

Where in the town will you get in with Red, White and Blue on?

I've mentioned only 5 pubs so far, 4 of them where where they can cut about day and night with any form of cellic/irish shit on their backs and heads.

The toon is fu(king green and grey every sat night, however you wish to massage it.

To any outsider, Rangers fans aren't in Glasgow.

I've been in the Horseshoe when the manager twice called the cops when fans started singing.
I take it the filth are not subjected to the same regulations.

I've been in the Horseshoe when the manager twice called the cops when fans started singing.
I take it the filth are not subjected to the same regulations.

They are clearly encouraged in theirs, why would they go otherwise?

They would go to normal pubs if this facility wasn't there.

edit, they don't congregate in normal pubs.

With all those rhats spilling out at 12 and 3, they do.

You're in denial or never in the toon.

Some drunks singing songs in town at night?
Make this real easy for you mate.

Where in the town will you get in with Red, White and Blue on?

I've mentioned only 5 pubs so far, 4 of them where where they can cut about day and night with any form of cellic/irish shit on their backs and heads.

The toon is fu(king green and grey every sat night, however you wish to massage it

To any outsider, Rangers fans aren't in Glasgow.

Horseshoe has plenty of Rangers fans before and after matches with colours on.

I’m not trying to massage anything, a few drunks spilling out of Irish pubs in a few parts of town is no way representive of the City Centre.

I’m sure an outsider would think that too.

Some drunks singing songs in town at night?

Horseshoe has plenty of Rangers fans before and after matches with colours on.

I’m not trying to massage anything, a few drunks spilling out of Irish pubs in a few parts of town is no way representive of the City Centre.

I’m sure an outsider would think that too.

You mention 1, on a match day.

I'm talking every weekend.

You squire, are in denial, especially the volume of them spilling out.

Take a drive (by ;)) in town about 12:10ish am and 3:10ish am.

1. The manager is a Rangers fan.
2. Celtic fans don’t use the pub on match day.

Not sure what your point is. Yes, it's one of the few places in town where Bears congregate but only on matchdays. It is not, and never has been a Rangers pub.

You mention 1, on a match day.

I'm talking every weekend.

You squire, are in denial, especially the volume of them spilling out.

Take a drive (by ;)) in town about 12:10ish am and 3:10ish am.

Most pubs in town will have a no football colours rule, if you’re saying there are many pubs in town (other than Irish ones) that allow Celtic colours but not Rangers then I will accept what is being said here. Some drunk children spilling out of Irish pubs on a Saturday night singing won’t convince me otherwise.

Not sure what your point is. Yes, it's one of the few places in town where Bears congregate but only on matchdays. It is not, and never has been a Rangers pub.

When I'm in the town , I always pop into the Horseshoe for a couple, and there's plenty mentally challengeds in it.

As you say, never a Rangers pub in a million years although predominately Bears.

NS.

Most pubs in town will have a no football colours rule, if you’re saying there are many pubs in town (other than Irish ones) that allow Celtic colours but not Rangers then I will accept what is being said here. Some drunk children spilling out of Irish pubs on a Saturday night singing won’t convince me otherwise.

Some drunk children?

Yer heid is up your arse my friend.

Whenever they next play, see for yourself then come back on here and doubt my word.

You think I'm posting what I'm posting for fun?

Wasting my time with you.

I've put nobody on ignore here, you're the first.

If we play them at Hampden in a cup this season there’s no way the town will be majority Celtic with it being no go for the Bears.

Exactly.

There is a lot of hyperbole on here.

There was more of them visable about town on Saturday because,

1. It was their home game
2. They won
3. They are always faaaaaar more likely to wear colours than we are when out.

The major problem is they have free run of the town, they are untouchable. If 500 bears had a sing song on the street the riot police would be there in seconds. They all stick together, drink in the same pubs, hang about from 16-60, have got themselves organised. We on the other hand are policed different, we don’t have pubs for us to go to and have a night out in the city centre that are aimed at a loyalist persuasion. They c*nts are spreading like a cancer, they have just opened a bar called Graces which is an upmarket 19th Century Terrorist haven.

Exactly.

There is a lot of hyperbole on here.

There was more of them visable about town on Saturday because,

1. It was their home game
2. They won
3. They are always faaaaaar more likely to wear colours than we are when out.

Exactly,

This isn’t a new thing. Celtic fans always wear colours and traditionally Rangers fans are a lot less likely to. It’s always been like this and fair enough might lead to a perception that Glasgow is all Celtic but it’s a misconception.

I’m going to leave it there as unfair on OP to derail his thread. Shame that poster above has blocked me over this, perhaps it suggests he over reacts to everything.

Cheers.

It's theirs.

Martha's isn't even a pub never mind a Celtic pub.

It has no connection to Vinny's, the Celtic hovel that is underneath it.

Clicked the link on the horse thread...

This incident warrants an 'Footy drama' headline

Another assault outside the celtc club has a 'Murder bid' headline

The difference being?

Last edited:
CCTV is all over city centre and defo in that area

Have CID interviewed you and your Dad @rangersno1 ?

Surely this has been escalated given the serious nature of the incident.

I hope there caught and brought to justice but somehow I get the feeling they won’t be.

Mate, I'm sure there is 2 360 degree cctv cameras in that stretch of hope st, may be wrong.

1 outside the entrance at Central Station (Argyle St/Hope St entrance) and 1 on the feeder rank (Hope St/Waterloo St on Central Stn side)for the taxis to filter round into Gordon St.

Can any posters verify this.

Thanks, either way.

Last edited:
No mate been no contact from police since incident.

Get back in contact with them ask to speak with whoever is dealing with it. Find out from them what the crime is being treated as.

When you gave your statement to the police were they aware you had been stabbed? and that's in your statement?

Did your mate and your dad give a statement?

Also you said before the "police turned on you" what do you mean?

No mate been no contact from police since incident.

Shocking mate.

That’s really is a disgrace.

Said it a few times PS are a joke.

Sing TBB and you get arrested and jail time

A mhob of 20/30 Celtc CSC attack 3 men in Glasgow with one stabbed and his Dad with several fractures and no follow from CID

I would take this matter to your MP or MSP and ask for help

PS should have sent CID to interview you all

Looks like PS are sweeping a stabbing incident under the carpet

Scotland is becoming like a Stazi State where a certain group are protected and negative incidents ignored or played down

Paul McGowan has been convicted of police assault and another assault within past 2 months and has escaped jail

No one is telling me that there is not a concerted effort to protect these bastards

Get back in contact with them ask to speak with whoever is dealing with it. Find out from them what the crime is being treated as.

When you gave your statement to the police were they aware you had been stabbed? and that's in your statement?

Did your mate and your dad give a statement?

Also you said before the "police turned on you" what do you mean?

We will be getting back in touch with them so they now know the extent of my dads injuries.

Yes the police knew I’d been stabbed and is in the signed statement, me
And my father both gave statements to them.

I’m not sure where this they turned on me maybe I’ve used a wrong terminology when replying to a poster police were fine with us all along, so i do apologise if that is causing some confusion.

Kelly's....oswald st
mcginn ...hope st
park lane ?...hope st
st Vincent...hope st / st Vincent st
Molly Malone ....hope st
McConnell.......hope st
malones......sauchiehall lane /hope st

merchant city ......gracies (ira ganghut)

Counting house at George square on a match day is absolutely full of Celtic fans. Tops, scarfs on full display and not a word said to them. This was only a few weeks ago. Not sure if they allow the same with rangers fans. Maybe someone else could confirm.

Back