Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

Im from outside the city but when in town i go to Toby. Didnt know if it was blue or not just was close to station and it's fine.
If out at gfs i tend to go to Linen.
Have been to Allison Arms but have been told the guy that has tall cranes owns it so won't be back.

Get well soon mate and hope your father and his friend make a speedy recovery.

Sad day indeed when you can't go for a pint with your old man and a friend and end up being attacked by a scum mob of the unwashed making your way home.

I believe Celtic have Barcelona and Livorno ultras on their side as well, most of the left wing clubs around Europe really. Funny thing with Barcelona is that they have a left wing group who the tims are connected with but they also have a right wing group as well. Would be good if we could get Real Madrid on our side when it comes to this seeing as they are the club of the Spanish Royal Family. As for their friendship with Feyernoord, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

We have friendships with Hamburg, Linfield, Chelsea and more recently Copenhagen.

Friendships is pretty common across Europe. A few bears are friendly with Espanyol fans in Spain. Actually seen a Bate Borisov flag at the square in Maribor no idea who’s is was.

Thanks for the kind words we both can’t thank everyone enough for the kind words of support, it certainly seems like once again police Scotland are deciding to sweeep this incident under the carpet, is it any wonder that this mob think they are above the law they can go about stabbing people and essentially breaking someone’s leg without fear of prosecution.

The country is an absolute shambles.
Firstly all the best and a speedy recovery to you and your dad.

Have you thought of contacting your local MSP if you feel they are sweeping this away?

They may be able to put some political pressure on police Scotland to do the job that they are paid to do.

Also as above definitely contact the criminal injuries board.

It takes a while to get a payout but will definitely help you and your dad financially.

Firstly all the best and a speedy recovery to you and your dad.

Have you thought of contacting your local MSP if you feel they are sweeping this away?

They may be able to put some political pressure on police Scotland to do the job that they are paid to do.

Also as above definitely contact the criminal injuries board.

It takes a while to get a payout but will definitely help you and your dad financially.

We will give it another couple of days and see if any contact follows, if not then we will look at MSP and getting in contact with what happened.

We will be putting in claims for this.

We will give it another couple of days and see if any contact follows, if not then we will look at MSP and getting in contact with what happened.

We will be putting in claims for this.

Said before but hope you and your Dad are okay. Shocking events

PS not following up on this issue is horrendous

I’d give them until late tomorrow afternoon and if no follow up defo contact your MSP and ask for their assistance

CID should be interviewing you all and collating CCTV evidence of the incident

SNP controlled Police Scotland really are proving what we all suspect and don’t give two phucks about Rangers supporters

Interesting to see they've put a post up with both PSG ultras and UE Sant Andreu ultras as well (who might I add have been at Celtic Park with the group for Old Firm games over the past few seasons) Celtic fans have gone from a minor threat to bringing in French and Spanish hooligans to Glasgow specifically for this match which I feel should be taken notice of.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnRYkFxgbuy/?hl=en&taken-by=bhoys.celtic
(Click right on the photo, four images on the post)
Who are this 'bhoys' group? I'm assuming it's SMV?

Said before but hope you and your Dad are okay. Shocking events

PS not following up on this issue is horrendous

I’d give them until late tomorrow afternoon and if no follow up defo contact your MSP and ask for their assistance

CID should be interviewing you all and collating CCTV evidence of the incident

SNP controlled Police Scotland really are proving what we all suspect and don’t give two phucks about Rangers supporters

I told the op I got a message on twitter from someone that works in a pub on hope st and he said the police were in a few times to look at cctv after the Wigan trouble a few weeks back said no police have been in for Sunday yet, but there isn’t an agenda.....

I told the op I got a message on twitter from someone that works in a pub on hope st and he said the police were in a few times to look at cctv after the Wigan trouble a few weeks back said no police have been in for Sunday yet, but there isn’t an agenda.....
I wonder how difficult it would be to obtain a copy? Don't want it being recorded over/deleted while the police 'forget' about it.

Maybe ask the guy how long they normally keep the recordings. That way, the OP will know how long to give the police before giving them a push.

I had a matter with cctv this year and when I went to the place they couldn’t tell me how long it would stay on for as it deletes itself sometimes 3 weeks sometimes less so they let me record the footage on my phone I told them it was incase the police came and the footage was gone this was on the Tuesday when it happened the previous Friday.

Same group just go under the name BHOYS now.

Used to be a faction of the Green Brigade but they split.

The Green Brigade and BHOYS seem to be the most well known, as you say the latter split after being banned by the GB or have fallen out or disagreed with them thus moving their group to the top left corner of Parkhead. As for the SMV, dangerous hooligans, not much is known about them, very secretive about how and when they operate, no online forums or links to the guys whatsoever. Just see the occasional SMV tag or large mural around the town from time to time. Believe these guys could also be behind the attack.

The Green Brigade and BHOYS seem to be the most well known, as you say the latter split after being banned by the GB or have fallen out or disagreed with them thus moving their group to the top left corner of Parkhead. As for the SMV, dangerous hooligans, not much is known about them, very secretive about how and when they operate, no online forums or links to the guys whatsoever. Just see the occasional SMV tag or large mural around the town from time to time. Believe these guys could also be behind the attack.
Police Scotland have a duty to find out who this group is and crush it.

My son frequents the city centre a couple of weekends every month, and he knows and is known to these SMV rhats, due to one of his mates being the son of a former ICF member from the east end of Glasgow.
My son and his mates are all around the 20 mark and a great bunch of lads, all Rangers fans of course.
I'm told these rhats are a much older group, mostly in their late twenties and thirties, and they are constantly on their mobiles, talking loud so as to be heard and using intimidating rhetoric. If anyone else on here knows anything about their antics in the city centre, does that sound about right ?
They haven't tried to have a dash at my son and his mates yet, but it's always a worry for me when he's in the city centre in case these rhats might try to take liberties. If any harm was to come to my son and his mates (who are not part of any ultras/hooligan group, and they come from different districts around Glasgow so they're not a street gang), then I might have to come out of military retirement and 'have a word' with some of the SMV filth. They wouldn't like me when I'm angry :)

My son frequents the city centre a couple of weekends every month, and he knows and is known to these SMV rhats, due to one of his mates being the son of a former ICF member from the east end of Glasgow.
My son and his mates are all around the 20 mark and a great bunch of lads, all Rangers fans of course.
I'm told these rhats are a much older group, mostly in their late twenties and thirties, and they are constantly on their mobiles, talking loud so as to be heard and using intimidating rhetoric. If anyone else on here knows anything about their antics in the city centre, does that sound about right ?
They haven't tried to have a dash at my son and his mates yet, but it's always a worry for me when he's in the city centre in case these rhats might try to take liberties. If any harm was to come to my son and his mates (who are not part of any ultras/hooligan group, and they come from different districts around Glasgow so they're not a street gang), then I might have to come out of military retirement and 'have a word' with some of the SMV filth. They wouldn't like me when I'm angry :)

A good post, need as much info on these guys as possible, they cannot stay hidden forever. I think the Green Brigade are nothing more than just an ultras group to make colour and create an atmosphere, pretty much harmless, its the two other groups I worry about when roaming the streets of Glasgow at night in big groups ready to attack Rangers fans after being at a nightclub. Carry weapons and every night regularly spray paint their bile wherever they can then dispearse.

Determined to find whoever carried out the attack on @rangersno.1. This CSC stuff isn't coming up with anything though, can only link it to the two groups.

A good post, need as much info on these guys as possible, they cannot stay hidden forever. I think the Green Brigade are nothing more than just an ultras group to make colour and create an atmosphere, pretty much harmless, its the two other groups I worry about when roaming the streets of Glasgow at night in big groups ready to attack Rangers fans after being at a nightclub. Carry weapons and every night regularly spray paint their bile wherever they can then dispearse.

Determined to find whoever carried out the attack on @rangersno.1. This CSC stuff isn't coming up with anything though, can only link it to the two groups.

CSC is the obvious

Celtic soccer crew

Why would they run about town with knives mob handed? They most likely wouldn’t, it’ll be this SMV mob. I’ll message a boy soon, apparently a few of these pricks live in Clydebank

This may be something and it may be nothing.

All these whanks in black walked by the Euro Hotel on Clyde St after the midnight hour on Sunday morning ( before the game) heading west.

CCTV could maybe match them up.

CSC is the obvious

Celtic soccer crew

Why would they run about town with knives mob handed? They most likely wouldn’t, it’ll be this SMV mob. I’ll message a boy soon, apparently a few of these pricks live in Clydebank

I thought the CSC were long gone, perhaps the resurgance of Rangers and the fact the club survived brought a lot of nutters back to Parkhead even more than before, like a poster said previously tonight, they think they run Glasgow City Centre, whether that is true or not in this present moment in time I don't know but there is a serious amount of Celtic fans partaking in violence especially before and after Old Firm matches more than ever before and its not going to end well for anybody.

CSC is the obvious

Celtic soccer crew

The SMV would be my bet Stu. They are trouble makers and hooligans, and see anyone with a Rangers connection as the enemy. Utter, utter filth from the cradle to the grave.

Csc Iwas definitely their cry however the SMV do try and keep their identity a closed shop so these chants could be a cover for them, obviously any information anyone however little or big comes across please feel free to pm me.

I’ll be sure to PM when I hear from this lad, have messaged on WhatsApp bud

Firstly ,best wishes to you,mate and Dad,have you approached B.T.P ? I would think around Hope Street, there must be CCTV from Central Station.

Firstly ,best wishes to you,mate and Dad,have you approached B.T.P ? I would think around Hope Street, there must be CCTV from Central Station.

Cheers mate, we haven’t as of yet however we are keeping all options open we are going to give the police another day or so to see if any contact comes from them, we won’t just be letting this slip into obscurity that’s for sure.

How are you and your Dad today @rangersno.1 ?

How you doing mate, both getting there I had a bad night last night with flash backs/ nightmares in my sleep but I suppose that’s to be expected.

We did contact yht SLO via e-mail with the hope of just have a chat ect to make the club aware of the going’s on and how we feel regarding our fans safety but had no reply from Greg as of yet.

Csc/gb etc have done %^*& all for years in the town when it matters.

It fucking mattered the other night when the OP and his old man and another bear got jumped.

To all the boys on here. Revisit my earlier post. Back in the day the boys were waiting at central and st Enoch square for any arrivals in town. This was Monday night - Sunday night. They had the town sewn up. It was Rangers.

You boys on here claiming they don’t turn up or the town us ours need to get together and go fucking find them. That’s if you’re actually boys.

No point saying it on here.

How you doing mate, both getting there I had a bad night last night with flash backs/ nightmares in my sleep but I suppose that’s to be expected.

We did contact yht SLO via e-mail with the hope of just have a chat ect to make the club aware of the going’s on and how we feel regarding our fans safety but had no reply from Greg as of yet.

Hopefully that was/is your only bad night sir.

I hope our SLO is in touch with you real soon and given the nature of events, I'm sure he will be.

Having read a couple of further posts since, it's disgusting the police's lack of affirmative response.

You deserve way better than what's been given.

Any help I can offer you both will be given willingly.

Hopefully that was/is your only bad night sir.

I hope our SLO is in touch with you real soon and given the nature of events, I'm sure he will be.

Having read a couple of further posts since, it's disgusting the police's lack of affirmative response.

You deserve way better than what's been given.

Any help I can offer you both will be given willingly.

So do we mate because it’s something we feel the club need to certainly look at the safety of our fans with this lot who are out of control and have been for a long time.

As orangeandblue said I wish I could say I was surprised with PS but I’m not it doesn’t suit their pay masters agenda to prosecute There own kind, this is why they get away with it time and time again.

Finally thanks very much mate it’s appreciated.

It fucking mattered the other night when the OP and his old man and another bear got jumped.

To all the boys on here. Revisit my earlier post. Back in the day the boys were waiting at central and st Enoch square for any arrivals in town. This was Monday night - Sunday night. They had the town sewn up. It was Rangers.

You boys on here claiming they don’t turn up or the town us ours need to get together and go fucking find them. That’s if you’re actually boys.

No point saying it on here.

Settle down mate. Post wasnt in reference to what happened to the op.

If youre actually boys, aye nae bother danny dyer

Csc Iwas definitely their cry however the SMV do try and keep their identity a closed shop so these chants could be a cover for them, obviously any information anyone however little or big comes across please feel free to pm me.

Csc have been mixing with gb or smv recently

Back