Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

They are kno
they and the SMV ARE WELL KNOW FOR CARRYING BLADES ESP THE LATTER

Interesting to see they've put a post up with both PSG ultras and UE Sant Andreu ultras as well (who might I add have been at Celtic Park with the group for Old Firm games over the past few seasons) Celtic fans have gone from a minor threat to bringing in French and Spanish hooligans to Glasgow specifically for this match which I feel should be taken notice of.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnRYkFxgbuy/?hl=en&taken-by=bhoys.celtic
(Click right on the photo, four images on the post)

Counting house at George square on a match day is absolutely full of Celtic fans. Tops, scarfs on full display and not a word said to them. This was only a few weeks ago. Not sure if they allow the same with rangers fans. Maybe someone else could confirm.
Kelly's....oswald st
mcginn ...hope st
park lane ?...hope st
st Vincent...hope st / st Vincent st
Molly Malone ....hope st
McConnell.......hope st
malones......sauchiehall lane /hope st

merchant city ......gracies (ira ganghut)
The two heided man and No26 both slop houses

Interesting to see they've put a post up with both PSG ultras and UE Sant Andreu ultras as well (who might I add have been at Celtic Park with the group for Old Firm games over the past few seasons) Celtic fans have gone from a minor threat to bringing in French and Spanish hooligans to Glasgow specifically for this match which I feel should be taken notice of.

They can do and say as they please in this country they are protected at the highest level.

Absolute vermin.

Dont they bring the Feyernoord Hooligans over as well. They are well organised bunch of fans and no doubt a plan was put in place and executed in time for us returning to the top division. While we are behind on the pitch we are massively behind off it and that has to change.

To those saying Glasgow City Centre is ours, it sure as fu(k isn't.

Walk from the bottom of Hope St at Argyle St to The Theatre Royal on a Saturday night when the pubs close. They have 3 on Hope St and 1 just off it at St Vin St.

Taking Hope St and Renfield/Union St as the 2 main arteries in town. they have control of 1 from North to South.

They sing, shout and dance about to IRA shite, never 1 lifted, ever.

Closing time sees the extent of it in full.

There is no boozer where any of ours comes out in any sort of numbers.

I don't say this lightly but if I was a tourist out for the night on a saturday, cellic supporters is all you see and you would think it is their city.

If they don't have a game on, there is a provo fest at the barras or similar and colours always on show.

The town is absolutely theirs, make no mistake.
Thats a grim read mate..

Counting house at George square on a match day is absolutely full of Celtic fans. Tops, scarfs on full display and not a word said to them. This was only a few weeks ago. Not sure if they allow the same with rangers fans. Maybe someone else could confirm.
Me and my pals were drinking in the city centre before the St Mirren game, not 1 of us had colours on, i allways thought that was the case.

Dont they bring the Feyernoord Hooligans over as well. They are well organised bunch of fans and no doubt a plan was put in place and executed in time for us returning to the top division. While we are behind on the pitch we are massively behind off it and that has to change.
Feyenoord have big links with Sunderland now, with lads going to each others games

I believe Celtic have Barcelona and Livorno ultras on their side as well, most of the left wing clubs around Europe really. Funny thing with Barcelona is that they have a left wing group who the tims are connected with but they also have a right wing group as well. Would be good if we could get Real Madrid on our side when it comes to this seeing as they are the club of the Spanish Royal Family. As for their friendship with Feyernoord, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

We have friendships with Hamburg, Linfield, Chelsea and more recently Copenhagen.

Me and my pals were drinking in the city centre before the St Mirren game, not 1 of us had colours on, i allways thought that was the case.

So did I mate. I was with the wife for lunch in La Vita then we went for a drink across the road in the Counting house. My wife asked me if it was a Celtic Pub and why i’d Wanted to come in here. Multiple groups of people with colours on. It was their game at home to Livinand George square had the event on for the European Championships.

I believe Celtic have Barcelona and Livorno ultras on their side as well, most of the left wing clubs around Europe really. Funny thing with Barcelona is that they have a left wing group who the tims are connected with but they also have a right wing group as well. Would be good if we could get Real Madrid on our side when it comes to this seeing as they are the club of the Spanish Royal Family. As for their friendship with Feyernoord, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

We have friendships with Hamburg, Linfield, Chelsea and more recently Copenhagen.

Let them be friends with lefty freaks fucking puddle drinkers.
Fact is most teams in England lads despise those cunts and follow us and that’s proper lads no some wee lady's front bottom banging a drum singing daft songs thinking there a boy.

As for the poet shops in the town that’s because Rangers fans like every other fitba fan doesn’t feel the need to dress in a replica when we’re going on a night out in the town like those deranged fruitcakes.

Not surprised by this as they are shitebags who never show.

Some drunk children?

Yer heid is up your arse my friend.

Whenever they next play, see for yourself then come back on here and doubt my word.

You think I'm posting what I'm posting for fun?

Wasting my time with you.

I've put nobody on ignore here, you're the first.

I used to go out in the town on a sat night starting off in the Sir John Moore. Anytime Celtic were playing they'd be in there with colours on. Very rarely saw any bears in.

Used to leave and head up Hope St. Central Station side was always crawling with tims.

Have to say it seems to me the tims are everywhere.

So did I mate. I was with the wife for lunch in La Vita then we went for a drink across the road in the Counting house. My wife asked me if it was a Celtic Pub and why i’d Wanted to come in here. Multiple groups of people with colours on. It was their game at home to Livinand George square had the event on for the European Championships.

Seem to recall the counting house threw a guy out during the Commonwealth Games because he had a Northern Ireland flag and the manager said it was "a sectarian flag".

Csc/gb etc have done %^*& all for years in the town when it matters.

Same building.

That's the sign I see and anyone else would driving by.
drove past that place on st vincent st a few times after they have had a home game,it is like a club on the falls rd after a republican event, smack bang in the city centre, would not call it an irish bar, more like a republican theme club,a disgrace that is allowed along with the teams of them out in the middle of the road chanting their bile, as someone said, if rangers fans or loyalists tried anything like that they would be batton charged.

Well, having just checked the bbc scotland news pages, I would have no clue what you are on about.
scandalous. gers fan sstabbed does not rate a mention
That is indeed outrageous.
What I was referring to was a piece on RC this morning but you're right, it's hardly had a mention anywhere else.
Compare and contrast the difference in the media reporting of a Rangers fan being attacked by a mob and stabbed and a Priest having a baton waved in his face and being called a paedo and a ***!

When we win 55, they pricks will knock f,uck out one another. Timplosion on a massive scale.

Utter scum the lot of them.
correct had it too easy too long when we get back to our rightfull place they will all stop going to watch them like they always have wonder what happened to the big banner that frequented the closed top half of thier shitehole when we weren't in the league...

correct had it too easy too long when we get back to our rightfull place they will all stop going to watch them like they always have wonder what happened to the big banner that frequented the closed top half of thier shitehole when we weren't in the league...

They've most probably got that banner in a secret closet for upcoming games, hence their £72 package trying to punt tickets for the Europa.

The only time that shitpit is packed out is against us. Fact.

Any arrests as of yet. Wielding a knife is attempted murder so I expect a huge manhunt with CCTV narrowing the suspects down.

Fkpigs what they are.

Let them be friends with lefty freaks fucking puddle drinkers.
Fact is most teams in England lads despise those cunts and follow us and that’s proper lads no some wee lady's front bottom banging a drum singing daft songs thinking there a boy.

As for the poet shops in the town that’s because Rangers fans like every other fitba fan doesn’t feel the need to dress in a replica when we’re going on a night out in the town like those deranged fruitcakes.

You may be right for some ultras groups, but for example PSG, they went head to head with Chelsea over in Paris and certainly never ran away like wee Poofs.

They've most probably got that banner in a secret closet for upcoming games, hence their £72 package trying to punt tickets for the Europa.

The only time that shitpit is packed out is against us. Fact.
correct again ma man they hate us more than they like thier own team and that goes for the majority of other clubs fans in this country we are the people always have been they hate us cos we've humiliated and dominated all of them consistently that's why they all wanted us gone now we are back and with all the help they had still couldn't finish us it's killing them 55 will scunner them and I canny wait

Any arrests as of yet. Wielding a knife is attempted murder so I expect a huge manhunt with CCTV narrowing the suspects down.

Fkpigs what they are.

They had arrested a 31 year old then let him go apart from that nothing and zero contact from plod.

Fkpigs what they are.
I very much doubt the Police are interested in tracking down the culprits. The incident itself has for the most part been downplayed by the media but if this had been the other way round, the chief of police would already have done a full press and television briefing appealing for information.
Their silence right now is deafening.

Getting there mate it’s my dad I’m feeling for due to his injuries he can’t work right now and he’s self employed it’s costing him his living.

All you can really do is get better and support one another . Situation is shit I know but thankfully you both are ok in terms of consequences. Mark my words bud this isn't on and in no way forgotten.

Keep strong Bro.

Getting there mate it’s my dad I’m feeling for due to his injuries he can’t work right now and he’s self employed it’s costing him his living.

Put a claim in for criminal injuries.

This mate.

They will deduct any benefit monies paid to your Dad and he will get it further down the line.

Wish you both the very best of health.

Cheers mate it’s definitely a discussion we will both be having.

Do it mate.

I got 3 grand paid to me, after 11 months on benefit, also a criminal injury.

Accrued fu(kin 6 grand of debt while out of work and in receipt of benefit.

It helps a lot though.

They had arrested a 31 year old then let him go apart from that nothing and zero contact from plod.
I’m absolutely livid about what happened to you and your Dad @rangersno.1
It’s an absolute disgrace that those cowardly hyenas were able to attack you with impunity. It’s a sign of how emboldened the vermin have become in our city. To add insult to injury, it would appear that Police Scotland are hardly pulling out all the stops to arrest the person/persons responsible for attempting to murder you. And that is exactly what the verminous cowards were doing when they decided to stab you. I wish you and your Dad a speedy recovery mate; my thoughts are with you my Fellow Bears.

I’m absolutely livid about what happened to you and your Dad @rangersno.1
It’s an absolute disgrace that those cowardly hyenas were able to attack you with impunity. It’s a sign of how emboldened the vermin have become in our city. To add insult to injury, it would appear that Police Scotland are hardly pulling out all the stops to arrest the person/persons responsible for attempting to murder you. And that is exactly what the verminous cowards were doing when they decided to stab you. I wish you and your Dad a speedy recovery mate; my thoughts are with you my Fellow Bears.

Thanks for the kind words we both can’t thank everyone enough for the kind words of support, it certainly seems like once again police Scotland are deciding to sweeep this incident under the carpet, is it any wonder that this mob think they are above the law they can go about stabbing people and essentially breaking someone’s leg without fear of prosecution.

The country is an absolute shambles.

Back