Best Rangers Pub

The Grapes for me, Tamby on the tunes on a Saturday night blasting out Miss Jamaica for me. What more could a bear want ( other than a slice of lemon for Mrs K’s gin) :D
A great wee neighbourhood pub

Some nice reggae shapes from you last week mate lol.

Very impressive.

The Hat-trix Cumbernauld Village:rolleyes:

or the Bristol Bar Duke Street for me

Not been to the Kirky Rangers but its pretty close so maybe a new option for me and my mates

The Grapes for me..1st went in early 90s and still go in now , will be in Saturday, as for Rangers pubs abroad i'd go for Highlander , Gran Canaria.

soft spot for the sandy row RSC never had an issue with my "Canadian Accent" unlike the Red Lion where I was referred to as George Washington... even though my family was from Kinning Park and I left Penilee at the age of 10.
1992 and still pisses me off !! HA

Last edited:
Belly's Bar (gone now), on Ha Long Street, Vung Tau, Vietnam we had a wee Rangers club going in the busy Offshore days when I lived & worked there.
Sadly some have passed away and some moved on .....................................

The winton arms kilwinning sadly no longer their orange lily the owner wouldnt let any catholics in or even anyone wearing green she will be up their with ian paisley slagging of the tims kilwinning also has Lodge Mother No 0 the oldest in the world proud to have grown up here staunch wee town but has an infest of scummy tims now like most places WATP gstq #still going for 55 love all you bluenose brothers and sisters no fkn surrender ever

The Argyle Bar under the Hielanman’s Umbrella, long gone but you could buy your Xmas presents of the “sellers” whilst having a pint and listening to tunes/music.

The Golden Last in Scarborough, the most bizarre.

The Rangers Club in Scarborough (the wee Coffin Club) is excellent.

The Clachan is sadly missed.

You left that place after a couple of hours before a match ready to march into battle!

Sadly missed.

My Granny stayed in Ibroxholm Oval for years after staying in 335 Broomloan road for a long time.

On a Friday night for years my old Da and my uncle drank in the Clachan.

My uncle passed away a few year ago but even to this day my old Da (88 next week) misses his Friday nights in the Clachan.

WATP.

NS.

Really miss Binghams (spent friday saturday and sundays in there) the Glaswegian and the Annie Millers of about 15 years ago. Some of the best times of my life with some great people.

Ibrox bar in Tenerife is awesome.

The old Hayburn in Partick was my bar of choice during 9IAR, so dome fantastic days, nights and weekends in there!

Overseas, Bluebells PdC is a brilliant pub. Special mention too to Bluebells Costa Teguise and the Bluebell and Ibrox Bar on Tenerife. All a credit to the club and know how to take care of the fans abroad.

Anyone remember a pub called the Mermaid many decades ago - used to have to stand outside while all the men drank.

Can't remember the location but I am sure it was called that.

I loved the Ibrox House in Utrecht. Good looking boozer, well adourned with flags and memorabilia in the right place, right time with brilliant atmosphere. The time and the place during the Rangers Dutch period plus the volume of Scottish lads working over there at the time just hit home. Almost impossible to replicate.
The guy that had that has a bar in Spain now,

Really miss Binghams (spent friday saturday and sundays in there) the Glaswegian and the Annie Millers of about 15 years ago. Some of the best times of my life with some great people.

Ibrox bar in Tenerife is awesome.

Binghams was excellent before that it was huttons sadly missed.

Back in the day it was The Rosevale in Partick or Memories. Moving from the latter was the death knell for our wee bus :(

Up to date though is The Grapes, it's a well run, friendly pub, seems devoid of big egos which is good. Just likeminded punters all having a beer in a cracking boozer.

Last edited:
The best is the Ibrox Bar in Tenerife.George and co are the without doubt the best hosts you can imagine.
In Glasgow it has to be the Bristol followed closely by the Grapes.
Really miss the Clachan before games as well as it was a great place to meet your mates.
Tend to head for the Rolls Royce Club now as it's a good pint and reasonably priced.

Anyone remember a pub called the Mermaid many decades ago - used to have to stand outside while all the men drank.

Can't remember the location but I am sure it was called that.
James St Bridgeton.

Famous song about this pub, sadly closed but still there with a To Let sign.

Back in the day it was The Rosevale in Partick or Memories. Moving from the latter was the death knell for our wee bus :(

Up to date though is The Grapes, it's a well run, friendly pub, seems devoid of big egos which is good. Just likeminded punters all having a beer in a cracking boozer.

Does Walter Smith still own the Rosevale?

Back