Best Rangers Pub

I have started going to the KP louden before games and Oswald’s after the game.after a game v Celtic I usually go to the blue star
I’ll definitely go back into Oswalds when I get home again. It was angering watching the the unwashed attacking a small Rangers pub that day. It’s always been their style throughout the years. Cowards.

the argyle bar under the railbridge Go go dancers on at 6pm for simply the best after every home game!,used to set my watch for that,also Vaguely remember a great pub at tobermory on mull had Rangers stuff on walls,the mishnish ?maybe

Every once in a while I ask what fans would like to see in our ( Rangers ) pubs.
So I would like to ask what is your favourite Rangers Pub or Club through out the world and why ?
For the purpose of this thread, can we ignore The Louden: Ibrox Stadium.
Bramton true blues pub outside Toronto went in a while back thought I was in the middle of Glasgow got a cracking polo top.in there to tenants lager ad well

Just for the record and its most likely because its just outside of Glasgow.
Blantyre has a real Rangers pub in the Stonefield Tavern better known as Teddies,i dont know why its called that right enough but its a great wee boozer with a great bunch of locals who made us very welcome,also big Stan the owner is a 100 percenter.
I worked with Stans dad (big Archie) for years, been in to Stonefield a couple of times to see him. I remember a good few years ago he had us up to their old haunt for a night, the Union Jack club in Blantyre, a cracking night was had and McCoist and big Brown were in, what a sing song they had, it was a cracking big club and i was shocked when it shut down a couple of years later.

Another shout for the Clachan, many a good day/night spent in there. Neilly & before that Larry's disco was another one. good job camera phones werent really a thing back then :D

Also liked the Red Lion but most of them on the PRW were always good.

Back