Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Sat 15th - RangersTV.tv Only

Halliday has been very good again for us. Good management seems to have given him a new lease of life.

A few important performances today, a few new and returning faces getting game time, nobody injured, a clean sheet, 3 (I think) first goals for players.

Had worse Saturdays watching Rangers.

The players' fitness is terrific. The longer the season goes on, the more this is going to be shown in the final parts of games and imagine the more games we'll win or secure in the finale 15/20 mins of them.

Wonderful stuff. Just what we needed.

Scum drop 2 points. We take advantage comfortably.

Delighted with that

We've been good today. O'Dea got the karma he deserved, pleasingly. Candeias has been excellent and very unselfish, Katic solid as ever, Middleton a real handful, Kent has stunning close control, Morelos did everything but score. Overall very, very pleasing!
F8ck Darren O'Dea, get it round ye, you prick, you were doing all you could to injure our players and got it yourself in the end lol

Easy home game. Just what we needed. Well done. Really good performance all round. Candeias my MOTM.

Today was exactly what was required. Well done to everyone at the club, including our wonderful supporters, for making this a great Saturday.

Only caught a little of the game. Who was commentating with Tom?
Gregory Vignal.

Solid performance, never in danger and maybe my expectations are getting a bit ahead of me but I’m a bit disappointed we weren’t a bit sharper, especially in the second half. Still we’ve got through a Clancy refereed game with a win and eleven players on the park at full time. I suppose that in itself can be considered a good day.

What were the odds on 4-0?

I said it earlier in the thread...and didn't back it!

Tremendous today Rangers, let us kick on.

Very good display but another game with baffling referring decisions,the odd bad referee I can understand but this is every game now.

A great result without Jack or Ejaria.

Coulibaly makes a big difference and now we've some competition in there which is nice.

1 game down. Win the next 2 and we're guaranteed to be at least top 3 in the league, and it'd be good momentum going in to playing Hearts. Long may it continue.

Here's my thoughts right after the game. We kept a clean sheet, excellent! We are a work in progress, am liking what I'm seeing. Morelos, really needs to cool it. Middleton, love this kid. Kenny Miller? Coulibaly, boy have we missed him, get him signed! Onwards and upwards, we are improving! Love it!

Back