Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Sat 15th - RangersTV.tv Only

Good overall performance; controlled the game - as we should have!
Thought Arfield was immense and Barisic also. Wish that we would take a few more shots from distance when the opportunity presents itself.

Easy win today, thought McCann got it wrong by coming to Ibrox and not parking the bus. Ryan was my MOTM.

Very disappointed with McCann's hammer throwers, especially in the first half. Wonder what he would have said as a pundit about some of those tackles / assaults.

Miller was already on a booking for his elbow on Halliday. That one should have been a red.

Arfield for me MOTM but so many good performances out there today.

We are an experienced midfielder (older)away from being a formidable team.. Steven Davis kinda player ..
Been thinking the same mate, the type of player who can receive the ball under pressure, retain possession and also open a defence with a pass. But the management will know this and I've no doubt that will be the priority in the next window (injuries permitting).

Today was exactly what was required. Well done to everyone at the club, including our wonderful supporters, for making this a great Saturday.
Great to hear this. My eldest made his first trip to Ibrox without me today and it sounds like it was a good one for him.

Just back.

Dundee are awful. We played decent but as the gaffer says we’ll play better than that.

Thought Halliday was man of the match. Didn’t put a foot wrong and as usual spent the whole game taking hits for his team. Arfield broke up play superbly though.

Alfredo still needs to be more clinical and stamp out his off the ball nonsense.

Great to be back at the point where we see a four goal win at home as being normal.

I thought Arfield was excellent today, my MOTM.

Watched the game today in the pub whilst out with the in laws. I thought we were excellent. This was despite the attempts by the Dundee players to maim our players - I don't believe Neil McCann would have encouraged that at all. So, some bitter horrible shit players took it upon itself to go for it. However, it didn't suit them at all. Could have easily been more red cards for Dundee.

Our guys did their job.

Also, watching on a small screen. Didn't look like Morelos's goal was offside to me. Then again, it didn't look like the linesman understood the offside rule even a little bit.

Ryan Kent's best game in a Rangers shirt.

Coulibally showed us what we've been missing.

Morelos' disallowed goal should have stood but that's 5 games without a goal now for Morelos. Could do with him scoring next week vs St Johnstone before it becomes a thing with him.

just woke up after night shift, slept thru alarm and missed bloody game...anyone quickly point me in the direction of highlights please? as i seem to have missed a damn good game

Good day out today, refreshing to win comfortably although the referee was once again totally inept.

Really happy for Middleton getting his first goal for us. Was 4 going on 7 or 8 today really.

A 4-0 win with some patchy performances shows how far we've come. Thought Ryan Kent was very good, that's the first time he has imposed himself throughout a match rather than small glimpses of talent.

Didn't think we were at our best today but very comfortable win and would take that every week. Toss of the coin for MOM between Kent and Halliday. Hope we have come out the game unscathed as I thought some of the Dundee challenges were OTT.

Like to see the Middleton penalty claim again as it looked a stonewaller to me.

Last edited:
Thoroughly deserved and convincing win from start to finish.Arfield defo Motm followed closely by Halliday who was immense.Clancy though really didn’t hide it,the mentally challenged prick.

Hilarious people sitting at home slating the majority of fans who go to the games applauding a player who was a good servant to us.

Oh, I didn’t applaud him for what it is worth.

You have no idea how many games I go to, why I wasnt there or even if I was

Applauding an ex player off who just two footed a current player resulting in a red card is mental

You have no idea how many games I go to, why I wasnt there or even if I was

Applauding an ex player off who just two footed a current player resulting in a red card is mental

It was never a straight red card, so don’t use that as an excuse.

People never got the chance to thank him, so they did today. That is their prerogative.

But as usual people on FF sitting at home slate the people who actually go to games.

People never got the chance to thank him, so they did today. That is their prerogative.

But as usual people on FF sitting at home slate the people who actually go to games.

You're at it

Taken to Bar 72 today by a mate, really enjoyable day, (except those stairs) good win, 4 goals and a shut out. He even suggested I may get another invite due to result. :D
Back to match threads meantime.
Enjoy your weekend a Bears.

According to live score app Miller was booked on 47 mins , also .

Listening to the interview with the gaffer after the match. I am in love. 4 - 0 and we could have and should have done better.

Here's my thoughts right after the game. We kept a clean sheet, excellent! We are a work in progress, am liking what I'm seeing. Morelos, really needs to cool it. Middleton, love this kid. Kenny Miller? Coulibaly, boy have we missed him, get him signed! Onwards and upwards, we are improving! Love it!
Sadly Morelos will always have an attitude problem.

Looking real good today. Shite opponent but amazing how much better we look after a rest and with Coulibally back in the team.

Back