Match Thread Rangers v Ayr United - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

At least the Spanish refs give him protection and blow for fouls and book opposition players instead of actively encouraging petulance, I'm pretty sure even messi would react the same way if he was fouled 10 times a game and still be the only player on the park that receives a booking

He was just halfed in two and was justly outraged, the ref sending halliday over to calm him down when he doesn't speak English means %^*& all.

To turn that brutality and referee incompetence (at best) into a dig at Morelos is fucking laughable.

He now misses the semi final because he couldn’t stop mouthing off after being warned I agree he should’ve had a foul but he has to keep his mouth shut especially when he knows he gets zero leeway.

Aye, 'cos having the ball tight on the wing is an advantage over a free kick 25 yards from the goal line.

Cunt Madden.

So one player the experts on FF told us was done is replaced by a player who the experts on FF told us was done

Its amazing how often the experts on FF are wrong

How many games has these two on handsome wages played since last season for us?

Folk have had fair reason to doubt those two players fitness issues

As you've already proven on this thread regarding Moreles's booking, you talk a load of pish so I'll ignore you opinion thanks

I spent 2 years out of the game with a bad injury, I can assure you it’s horrendous to be crocked. It’s months before you can even walk without limping, then it’s months of physio, it’s a long road to get back and I feel for anyone with a bad injury.

He now misses the semi final because he couldn’t stop mouthing off after being warned I agree he should’ve had a foul but he has to keep his mouth shut especially when he knows he gets zero leeway.

He should accept being refereed differently than other players?

Really?

Two wild tackles on Kent & Ejaria go unpunished and Alfie gets a card for some verbals. Ridiculous refereeing that sums up everything wrong with Scots officials

If that was a booking for Morelos then there will be umpteen every game. Ridiculous and no chance does that happen to a young Scottish player.

The way Ejaria takes the ball to feet is amazing - he really does have amazing close control - especially for a big lanky bastard.

Of course I don’t want a Yahoo victory but I’m expecting one. Anything other than that is a severe bonus!
If they do it’s an absolute stick on we draw them. The headache of one team ( it will be us) playing after Europe they would want to avoid and now we have no strikers , all the better. That said they probably wouldn’t mind shafting us with a semi less than 48 hrs after playing in Europe.

Is Kent ok ?

He is now. Could have been nasty. Inside of his left knee with the pressure pushing outwards on his knee from a side angle.

That’s how cruciate ligaments get buggered

Then referring in this country is genuinely brutal. Absolutely terrible

Back