Match Thread Rangers v Ayr United - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

I would love mcallister and Gerrard to really have a go at madden after the game. Staying silent and shaking hands ain’t on after this performance

He really isn't. His old gran used to work in the bar at the masonic in the village East Kilbride. She hated when he would get one of our games because of the stick she would take about her grandson.

He was a Rangers supporter at school.
So one of those that tries too hard to prove he isn't a "currant bun"? They are the worst.

Said to the boys before kickoff that Middleton would get a hat trick. Raging that he’s on a brace and I didn’t bet on it haha

He really isn't. His old gran used to work in the bar at the masonic in the village East Kilbride. She hated when he would get one of our games because of the stick she would take about her grandson.

So he’s desperate to show his new poet mates he’s jumped the dyke

So, he is just f***g useless?

Well, if you believe one player has to accept that then you'll surely agree our entire team should also accept it...

If they avoid suspension and help us win 55 then yes I do. I have never seen a ref change a decision because the player didn't accept it.

Last edited:

No disrespect.

But no Rangers supporter would be so one sided, he is Bheast like.

Back