Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarried behavior. We are going to be seeing this mentioned in the press for years now whenever there is a wee bit of trouble at a game. Name and shame this lady's front bottom

0_JS164173008.jpg

Papers running with it already.

There's a video on Twitter clearly showing someone throw something and hit the linesman. Not clear enough to id the person but can see the arm moving then the linesman getting hit

We got the Union bears involveded in food banks and raising our clubs profile,and then you get the “clown “who threw that object today!whats gonna make the biggest news in the “mhedia “?and reflect on our club.

I think the camera angle on the replay showed the throwing movement from that section of the crowd.

The best point made is it did break the wee bit of momentum we were gaining at that time.

Absolute eejit that done us no favours whatsoever. I've no idea what people like this eejit think and what they think it'll achieve hitting officials with objects.

Come on Bears let’s get this lowlife scumbag named shamed and fucking jailed this bastard and his behaviour has an impact on all decent supporters

1st class prick....can just see the "Scotland's shame" threads from the Great Unwashed. Clown needs banned for life, someone knows who he is.

Couldn’t you of had a word?

What go down to someone 4 rows in front and say what? Despite me thinking it was a disgrace the %^*& the sfa chants and further abuse dished out to the linesman in the section I was standing would suggest I was in the minority. What would you have done?
2 people quoting my post and acting as though they would have done something is comical

Don’t worry I’m sure the mhedia and all our other influential ‘friends’ will ensure this is top of the agenda

A night in the cells and a lifetime Ibrox ban. He deserves nothing less.

Any moral high ground over 1999 with Hugh Dallas? That's also now gone.

Well done, prick.
This.
The cretin that did this awful act is an enemy of the club.
He doesn't deserve protection.
He should be dobbed in.
He has made the football experience for every single Rangers supporter that much more difficult going into the future.
He has betrayed us all and deserves the very worst punishment possible for his crime.

Don’t worry I’m sure the mhedia and all our other influential ‘friends’ will ensure this is top of the agenda
So it should be....
I never ever want to be regarded in the same light as those mutants from the east...

Our fans need to and will out this numpty!

WATP

A night in the cells and a lifetime Ibrox ban. He deserves nothing less.

Any moral high ground over 1999 with Hugh Dallas? That's also now gone.

Well done, prick.

It was shameful today no doubt but what happened to Mr Dallas in ‘99 was a lot worse. The 2 incidents cannot be compared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back